Got an email about a TV show today

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OHHHH, I know!!!

I did end up finding out what people(s) provided Fear Factor with the G. rosea to do that show. Email me (not PM) if u want to know, as posting the people(s) names here wouldn't be very nice (not to mention, that what they let people do to those Ts was not nice either.) :mad: :mad: :mad:

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
I did end up finding out what people(s) provided Fear Factor with the G. rosea to do that show. Email me (not PM) if u want to know, as posting the people(s) names here wouldn't be very nice (not to mention, that what they let people do to those Ts was not nice either.) :mad: :mad: :mad:
On the contrary, I think that is exactly what we SHOULD do: post the names of the suppliers of animals such as the spiders, snakes and scorpions to that show on EVERY single exotic animal-related board we can find! I know the folks over at Kingsnake.com and Faunaclassifieds would LOVE to know! I can't see how it would be in violation of any privacy act or be considered slander if they do indeed supply animals to the show, and it is a matter of public record, as seen on TV, how those animals get treated. It would send a clear message to them and any others who supply exotic animals to be exploited in this manner that there ARE people who hate seeing them treated like this, and worse, that the even bigger concern is how it desensitizes people to any kind of violence and just furthers the public notion that all snakes, tarantulas, etc. are dangerous and "gross" animals.

pitbulllady

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
pitbulllady said:
On the contrary, I think that is exactly what we SHOULD do: post the names of the suppliers of animals such as the spiders, snakes and scorpions to that show on EVERY single exotic animal-related board we can find! I know the folks over at Kingsnake.com and Faunaclassifieds would LOVE to know! I can't see how it would be in violation of any privacy act or be considered slander if they do indeed supply animals to the show, and it is a matter of public record, as seen on TV, how those animals get treated. It would send a clear message to them and any others who supply exotic animals to be exploited in this manner that there ARE people who hate seeing them treated like this, and worse, that the even bigger concern is how it desensitizes people to any kind of violence and just furthers the public notion that all snakes, tarantulas, etc. are dangerous and "gross" animals.

pitbulllady
I have too concur 100% if they helping shows like this and their names are in the public domain (i.e. the production co will tell you when asked or if there name is on the shows credits) then the is no reason at all not too give that information out,
After all its shi7 shows like this that are part of the bigger problem with regards too dumb laws on keeping exotics being kept :mad:

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Directed at a mod!!

Is it ok for me to post the name of the dealer that supplied Fear Factor with the G. rosea?

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
Is it ok for me to post the name of the dealer that supplied Fear Factor with the G. rosea?
It would probably be a good idea to contact THEM first... did they know BEFORE they supplied the Ts how they would be treated? Did they know who they were sending them to? If they just sent 50 adult female g. roseas to Joe Blow in Hollywood, CA, they might not have known. If they DID know, THEN we attack! ;P

Zombie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
Who did end up helping Fear Factor and gave them all those G. rosea? I'm very curious................
Perhaps it was the notorious PAT.....

Oh wait, they actually got their tarantulas.

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MizM said:
It would probably be a good idea to contact THEM first... did they know BEFORE they supplied the Ts how they would be treated? Did they know who they were sending them to? If they just sent 50 adult female g. roseas to Joe Blow in Hollywood, CA, they might not have known. If they DID know, THEN we attack! ;P
I don't feel like it. I am too lazy and busy. You can though, a few people know now, as I have told them.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
I don't feel like it. I am too lazy and busy. You can though, a few people know now, as I have told them.
I don't so I can't. (Did that make sense?! {D ) BUT, the whole point is, please don't accuse them of doing anything detrimental to the Ts until you are SURE they did.