Got Me A New Addition!

Amimia

Arachnosquire
I mean... If you have so many OBTs what's the point of making a new thread when you get one? I'm glad you're excited tho lol

Amimia

Arachnosquire
If she's gravid then why would you be excited to breed her to your male?

Amimia

Arachnosquire
I've never bred Ts before but to my understanding you don't breed them back to back that quickly

Issehalsey

Arachnopeon
So wait, did you order this online or pick it up in the store? You got quite a deal on a "gravid" female. If I was a breeder or seller, I wouldn't be mailing a gravid female anywhere. That sounds like too much stress to me. Who determined she was gravid.. You or them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
They Sent Me Picture And For A OBT Thats One Fat Abdomen And They Had It Listed On There Website As "Gravid" And It Depends On Who Your Buying It From And Depending How The Packaging Is Coming From In The Way of Stress.

Issehalsey

Arachnopeon
They Sent Me Picture And For A OBT Thats One Fat Abdomen And They Had It Listed On There Website As "Gravid" And It Depends On Who Your Buying It From And Depending How The Packaging Is Coming From In The Way of Stress.
Well, you yourself have said you've received DOA spiders from this same place. Why risk it?

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Ok wait, you make a thread about having a new OBT (that's cool) no probs, now she's gravid?.. the poster above ^ says you said you had others that were DOA from the same seller?

I believe you have OBT but the story is not adding up or you just didn't care to mention it?

Issehalsey

Arachnopeon
Ok wait, you make a thread about having a new OBT (that's cool) no probs, now she's gravid?.. the poster above ^ says you said you had others that were DOA from the same seller?

I believe you have OBT but the story is not adding up or you just didn't care to mention it?
He has also said in same post, this spider shop does not cover if you receive DOA.. So, it's a little fishy. Why even give them business?

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Very true, I for one wouldn't give more money that had no sort of refund in a DOA situation and sounds like a lazy T keeper, now he's got a new thread I see you've already posted in.

Issehalsey

Arachnopeon
Very true, I for one wouldn't give more money that had no sort of refund in a DOA situation and sounds like a lazy T keeper, now he's got a new thread I see you've already posted in.
Oh yes, I wanted to see about this Cj's for myself, as I've never heard of them. Top two posts on google were those. There's no reason to try to tarnish someone's validity.

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Oh yes, I wanted to see about this Cj's for myself, as I've never heard of them. Top two posts on google were those. There's no reason to try to tarnish someone's validity.

I've also not heard of Cj's, if I did get T's etc that didn't last the journey I'd get a refund (if possible) or get them to send a replacement...If they didn't reply etc I wouldn't buy anything else I'd be pretty mad lol.

Issehalsey

Arachnopeon
I've also not heard of Cj's, if I did get T's etc that didn't last the journey I'd get a refund (if possible) or get them to send a replacement...If they didn't reply etc I wouldn't buy anything else I'd be pretty mad lol.
Well, as far as I know most sellers will cover overnight shipping DOA and not 2-3 day shipping. So maybe he's just not doing overnight. Who knows. He's all over the place.. But yes, I wouldn't order once from somewhere who didn't offer any DOA coverage.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
He has also said in same post, this spider shop does not cover if you receive DOA.. So, it's a little fishy. Why even give them business?

Which spider shop is he actually talking about not giving refunds or replacements?

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Mod note

Considering the nature of this thread, do not name the seller here; any such posts will be removed.
We do not allow "reviews" or "ads" anywhere else but in their respective subforums.

Should the OP feel the need, he should post a review in the appropriate subforum.

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
All you do is ask "should I buy this, should I buy that?"

Then you get bit by a T. stirmi and just outright buy an OBT.

LOL

either a genius troll or something else entirely.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
That said, any tarantula-keeping parent has no business even allowing such a young child to literally interact with said animals, aside from watching them through the sides of secured enclosures while attended by an adult. Wild animals + young children can equal disaster, for all parties involved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYNFSxmTE7c

There's no limits. Sooner or later something bad will happen.