h. lividum is dead??

Tarangela

Arachnobaron
I am sorry for your loss :(

From what I have heard, H. lividium like it very moist and humid. I keep mine
kinda moist. Sometimes I will pour a little water in their cave area, and I see them dip the whole front of their body in it, to drink. And that is even w/ them having a water dish!

Mine show dehydration pretty fast if I don't keep water in there.

Good luck!

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i just looked over the spider and could'en find anything wrong with it. i coulden find any signs of it being a male or anything, but the bottom of the abdmon was too black to sex it there(for me).

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very sorry for your loss. :(

Good choice with RIESM - I'm sending my blondi there as well.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am sorry for your loss as well. On the bright side this gives you an excuse to get a GBB that you have always wanted. ;) ;)

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Brian S said:
I am sorry for your loss as well. On the bright side this gives you an excuse to get a GBB that you have always wanted. ;) ;)
very, very true. you took the thauths right out of my head. and while im at it i may get another cobult blue(baby one, so i will know how it was raised).

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
cichlidsman said:
i dont know what happend. i though she was doing good. she was hidding in her hole for 4 weeks and today she came out and died. did anyone ever experence something like this? now im back to 3 spiders again.
Wow.. I just had the exact same thing happen to me last week. Mine hid in her hole for weeks at a time, and it had been a few since I saw her. Then one day I took a peek and found her out of the hole, dead. NO idea why either but I feel for ya :(

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think i found the problem. the hut that it that it dug its borrow in was made of burch wood, and i can see that it was full of "green" mold, and then on top of that was "yellow" mold(i think it was mold). the mold must have grown there when i use to mist the tank(around 3 months ago), and i never noticed it untill now. what do you people think, could this have done the job on my spider?