Had to give in and get my first snake.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have had her now about 3 weeks and she has doubled in size and shed twice!:clap:

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice.. She looks like she is doing great. The day I got married was the day my snake owning days ended, unfortunately. Ball pythons were always my favorite though. Good luck with her...

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'd never marry a woman that would try to change me and what I wanted to keep. So far so good. {D

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'd never marry a woman that would try to change me and what I wanted to keep. So far so good. {D
I was young and foolish... ;) Now I'm old and foolish. But she is good to me.. She doesn't try to change the way I am. She knows I still have a fondness for them. She pretty much lets me have anything but snakes. I have accepted that because I have my own irrational fears I guess... Who am I to judge? :)

It really is a gorgeous snake... I will enjoy them vicariously through the photos here.

gambite

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Amazing snake! I am jealous, that is almost exactly the snake I want! And here I was expecting a plain BP or corn.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She has grown and grown and grown! She went from 60 grams at the end of Jan to just over 650 grams today!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Wow! She is stunning!

I still love piebalds more than anything though lol

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have pieds in the works too. A pair breeding this fall more than likely.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
:eek: Let me know when you have youngins.. I've been saving up for one!

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Have you noticed any wobbling with your Bumblebee, Ryan?

JungleCage

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:eek: Let me know when you have youngins.. I've been saving up for one!
id be interested in buying a baby off you too! i just recently got into snakes too, it all started when mark (plunge) gave me my first red tail boa.