• Yes, once.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Yes, on several occations.

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
what kinda boa I had a 5 foot columbian red tail boa it died, then got a burmese python and thing enjoy bitting me i tried tameing it down and just couldnt* and thats why i dont like snakes anymore. im thinking of getting a snow corn snake soon tho.

Josh

the new guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
it was a columbian red tail boa. i got it from my parents for a b-day present when i was 10. it was 10" when i first got it and grew to well over 6 feet in four years. after four years of handling, it bit my dad and then it bit me a couple months later. after that, my mom made me donate it to a local zoo. it did shows there for a while, but got to big and they transferred it to another zoo. that snake was by far one of my favorite pets of all time.

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
nice you can only get this speices as CB and at what a price my local pet store has a 3 foot one for 199.99 lol.
reptile shows normal have babies for cheaper im thinking of getting anthor one of these also very sweet boa.

Josh

the new guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
if i ever got another snake, it would be the same type. i would never get a python due to their bad tempers.

sorry for hi-jacking this thread by the way.

Wh1teshark

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The new guy:

(Off topic)

Most pythons are not overly agressive. Exept for the retic and blood-python most of them are not wery prone to bite. But this is generally speaking. Some individuals seem to be more agressive than other (much like T's)

Atleast this is my opinion. I have one Lampropeltis Mexicana Greeri and 3 corn snakes and they have never bitten me once.
(/Off topic)

Anyway, i hope not to get bitten by neither my H. Maculata or my P. Murinus :)

/David

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You left out rock pythons. They are notorious biters as well as a few other species.

Phil