Hey anyone know what "subspecies" of hottentotta tamulus this is?

Johnn

Arachnoknight
And yes I'm aware that there aren't any real subspecies but what morph would y'all call this? I copied this from Wikipedia but here's the list. And btw I realize I'm handling it in this pic but they're at my dads and this is the best pic I've got so if ya don't like it, sue me.
  • H. tamulus concanensis (Pocock, 1900)
  • H. tamulus sindicus (Pocock, 1900)
  • H. tamulus gujaratensis (Pocock, 1900)
  • H. tamulus gangeticus (Pocock, 1900)
  • Scorpio tamulus Fabricius, 1787
  • Buthus nigro lineatus Dufour, 1856
  • Buthus grammurus Thorell, 1889
  • Buthus tamulus concanensis Pocock, 1900
  • Buthus tamulus sindicus Pocock, 1900
  • Buthus tamulus gujaratensis Pocock, 1900
  • Buthus tamulus gangeticus Pocock, 1900

Attachments

CRX

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Why are you handling a medically significant species??

MorbidArachnid

Arachnopeon
https://arachnoboards.com/threads/m...inquestriatus-sting-after-being-stung.366871/

Wait I remember you, you're the guy who said you get stung because you're "addicted to danger" and "have a personality disorder". Also you said in that post you wouldn't post anymore about getting intentionally stung by medically significant scorpions and yet here you are posting a picture of you handling a H tamulus because you "didn't have another photo", nice bait. Clown ass behavior, get the hell out of here dude.

Johnn

Arachnoknight
https://arachnoboards.com/threads/m...inquestriatus-sting-after-being-stung.366871/

Wait I remember you, you're the guy who said you get stung because you're "addicted to danger" and "have a personality disorder". Also you said in that post you wouldn't post anymore about getting intentionally stung by medically significant scorpions and yet here you are posting a picture of you handling a H tamulus because you "didn't have another photo", nice bait. Clown ass behavior, get the hell out of here dude.
Well first of all, as you said I said that I wouldn't post about getting stung. But I never said that I wouldn't post pics where I'm handling them. Secondly, as I said they r at my dads and I didn't have another photo up close of one that theyre so clearly visible in, being that their tank glass is dirty and they have a red light so 👅 to you. No bait. Just no better pics

Attachments

CRX

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I think OP was starved of attention and posted this thread with a pointless question so people would get mad over his handling a hot. The question wasn't the point of the thread, the (assumed) butthurt was. Thankfully noone really took the bait.

Johnn

Arachnoknight
I think OP was starved of attention and posted this thread with a pointless question so people would get mad over his handling a hot. The question wasn't the point of the thread, the (assumed) butthurt was. Thankfully noone really took the bait.
You got me. You know what I mean? I am a grow ass man and I got nothing to be doing other than writing a bunch of mfers that I'll never meet in person, sending a trojan horse pic of me handling a venomous scorpion under the guise of trying to figure out about the color morph. All for attention? Lol get a life