HOT Scorpions

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That's beyond my knowledge. The one thing I (think) I know about this;
The food of scorpions can have an effect on venom strength. Maybe one of the insects it preys on has something nasty that it converts?? That's the only thing that makes sense to me. I can't imagine it evolving with such potency to protect itself from predators. (but I could be wrong) My guess is that it developed from its food source. Either way though, No, you can't keep those.

:D

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wow at first i thought wow cool, the hottest scorpion ever, i could own that... then i looked at what this thing does to people, thats so terribly disguisting, why does he need that potent concoction? is there something in that area that he has to defend himself against on that kind of level?
http://www.indianjnephrol.org/artic...=18;issue=4;spage=166;epage=168;aulast=Valavi
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:
I am not sure but it is the only scorpion known that has cytotoxic components in its venom, that's why I considered as some strange coincidence.

signinsimple

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I never understand this overreaction to cytotoxic things. Dead is dead. Who cares if something melts off before you die?? {D

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I never understand this overreaction to cytotoxic things. Dead is dead. Who cares if something melts off before you die?? {D
lol. Nice. Except with the death stalkers, most adults won't die. You'll just walk around looking like a zombie! :p

Now the scorpion that shall not be named, is most likely a kill shot, so yeah, melt away. :eek:

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer

Because first the affected stingsite seems fine, but underneath the skin the necrosis starts, making horrible, difficult to treat wounds. The majority of adults survives such a stingincident, so "dead is dead" is too simple. Is that why your nickname is "signinSIMPLE" :D:p