How often do you see your arboreal?

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
When I still had her, I literally ALWAYS saw my P. Regalis. My P. Irminia I see maybe once a week kinda roaming around (that's excluding the brief flash of black and orange when she snags a cricket). My OBT well... semi-arboreal my butt. I know she comes out, because there's webbing all over hell's creation, but I never ever see her, no matter what time of day or night I take a look.

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
2 1/2" A. avic: Option 5, no web, out all the time
1" H. mac: PET HOLE!, ocasional quick glimpse @ night

oregongrown

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My avi. avi. is on the side of the tank in his web all the time, he never leaves it, I can see him all the time though, because of the clear tank... so, I guess, 1 and 5 because I always see him but he never leaves his zone.

Tuwin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My A. avic and A. versicolor are always in there webs but they are always visable. They both webbed up against the glass and i can see them perfectly

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P. cambridgei: Rarely. A few weeks postmolt she'd be up out of her hide waiting for handout.

Singapore blue: 3-4. She comes out, mostly at night but frequently inthe afternoon and sits on her corkbark tree or the side waiting for food. Premolt she retreats to her hide. A lot more bold since she is bigger now.

gecko_keeper/KBfauna

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have 3 A. avics, 1 A. metallica and 2 versi slings. 2 of the A. avics haven't made webs yet, but even the one that has webbed is out a few times a day. The metallica has no web either, so it's always visible. And the 2 versi's are always out. Now the P. regalis sling.......... NEVER out. It hides constantly.

GK

CharlyT

Arachnopeon
I used to see my female H. mac all the time, but within the last week she has holed herself up in a corkbark TP. She's just made the webbing in the last night or so. I'm hoping she's getting ready to molt.

her webbing

I see legs!

CharlyT

Arachnopeon
I used to see my female H. mac all the time, but within the last week or so she's holed herself up in a corkboard tp. She webbed it up within the last night or so, she really hasnt done any other webbing the entire time i've had her. I'm hoping she's getting ready to molt.

Web

I see legs!