I finally found one!

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I want pic#2 in post#10 to be MY back yard! I'd love to have a small creek on my property. I found several traps next to the driveway. My theory is that they where roaming around when younger and hit the driveway that's lifted a little above the ground line and just 'decided' to dig the home there. I can't remember the species in my yard just now but I'll remember it later. Oh yeah ...stolida(?) Not sure of it though, some females are pretty big and the species isn't official, not real sure. Just saw the last pics, how big is that one? Looks a lot like the ones I find here.

theconmacieist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I want pic#2 in post#10 to be MY back yard! I'd love to have a small creek on my property. I found several traps next to the driveway. My theory is that they where roaming around when younger and hit the driveway that's lifted a little above the ground line and just 'decided' to dig the home there. I can't remember the species in my yard just now but I'll remember it later. Oh yeah ...stolida(?) Not sure of it though, some females are pretty big and the species isn't official, not real sure. Just saw the last pics, how big is that one? Looks a lot like the ones I find here.
About the size of a nickel. Here is a photo I snapped before housing.

top 1.jpg

In the morning I saw it adopted the burrow I started for it. It had made a small purse and was awaiting its next meal.
top 2.jpg

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Awesome, glad it is making itself at home! I looked at my 3 and seen all of them working on their little webs, so adorable :D