"i tarantula" app

SpiderDad61

Arachnoknight
Don't kno if anyone else is using it, but I tried it and there bugs that make it not work. Ur supposed
to be able to add ur species, a pic of the t, how old, and a diary that you can keep notes on it and keep track. Every time I try to add a new T, add a pic, or add info, it freezes, and kicks me out of the app.
It's just a warning, as its $4 or $5, that it doesn't work right. I can't find any one to contact about
It either. Itd be nice to have an app to fully keep track of the collection, but ...

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Don't kno if anyone else is using it, but I tried it and there bugs that make it not work. Ur supposed
to be able to add ur species, a pic of the t, how old, and a diary that you can keep notes on it and keep track. Every time I try to add a new T, add a pic, or add info, it freezes, and kicks me out of the app.
It's just a warning, as its $4 or $5, that it doesn't work right. I can't find any one to contact about
It either. Itd be nice to have an app to fully keep track of the collection, but ...
I've been using 1 on Android for a year or so it's got a few species missing but all in all it isn't that bad. I remember another member on here actually took time out to develop an app I think the post is called "So I made an app" there may be a little more information on there

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Tisha is the user who made the app. He's on some other forums, too if you can't find the post here.

Chris11

ArachnoBat
I use the app you guys speak of and its great! I havent ran into any missing genus' or species but my repetoire isnt very expansive.

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire
The downside to the Tarantulas app is it's android only, which is a shame as it's a fantastic app if you prefer digital to the ol' note book and pen.

Shawnee

Arachnosquire
I don't have android either. I have an awesome app I use for my snakes but I'm pretty sure the creator ditched it as it hasn't been updated since 2013. Really unfortunate :c If I had the ability I'd make one if only because I know I would use it. For now with the spiders, I just evernote on my computer

SpiderDad61

Arachnoknight
Yea we should create a tarantula app ourselves.......we'd make kazillions or $$$$