introduce myself ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi Everyone,
my name is John from England and I have started collecting again after 15 years lapse.
I have recently purchased
Brazilian Giant Blonde (adult female)
Mexican Red Knee (2" do not know sex)
Salmon Pink Birdeater (3" do not know sex)
Mustard Baboon (Adult female)

I have a question. I purchased the Baboon yesterday and it was advertised as a Kilimanjaro Mustard Baboon. It is bright orange so I believe it is an Usambara Baboon, can you get Kilimanjaro's in bright orange?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thankyou
Pic attached
Kilimanjaro Baboon usually refers to P.chordatus. that thing in your pic clearly is a P.murinus...:)

Gop

Arachnopeon
what is it

thankyou. I thought it was a P. minirus.

still glad i bought her, she is a beauty. Had her 1 day and she has already had a go when I was putting her water dish in her tank. Aggressive but beautiful.

Does anyone have any advice on her. I have her in a fairly dry 10 gallon tank at 75 degrees, 5" of substrate (peat) with a bark hide and a water dish with bug gel. She is eating large crickets. She is for display only, no handling!!!!

boobunnie

Arachnopeon
hello.

hi to you all my name is mandy im in london england and was given my 1st tarantular 2 weeks ago by a good friend of mine,i must admit i know absolutely nothing about them other than she is a chilli rose (sorry dont know the latin :confused:) and she is very docile and likes to be out and handled. i joined here as this looked like a good plecae to get some more info if i need it as you guys seem to know plenty.

she (princess as i call her) has sparked my interest in the tarantular in a big way and i am interested in getting a couple of other species at a later date so i will be back here to ask for some advice on this before i do perchase another.

im glad to be a part of this community and look forward to some good times on here.:worship: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.