Jimmy Fallon with tarantulas on his head, Urgh

Anubis77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Something else I found rather appalling about this video, the fact that one of the female anchors is pretty much flat out mocking the animals. The abdomen rupture is grim, but her cavalier attitude makes me sick.
Pretty common attitude. I've done presentations with animals at schools and festivals and people frequently made jokes about turning the pythons into purses and shoes. Smile and turn away, smile and turn away.

Angel Minkov

Arachnobaron
I'd ask them if they would like their chihuahua mounted above their fireplace, or made into a purse. Some people are disgusting.

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
Pretty common attitude. I've done presentations with animals at schools and festivals and people frequently made jokes about turning the pythons into purses and shoes. Smile and turn away, smile and turn away.
I had to deal with that a LOT at the zoo. People especially liked to ask me to make the scorps and Ts "fight." One time, I had a guy asked me what I'd do if he brought in a can of Raid and sprayed my who exhibit. I told him I'd have him ejected from the zoo. He complained and I got an official discipline. Don't care, it was worth it.