Jumping spider

CRX

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
What a cutie. My house outside is filled with these, they tend to come out more on sunny days. They make great pets, eager feeders, they immediately notice when you toss in a pinhead cricket or little mealworm. (edit: I wanna add, I say that because I havent seen a audax large enough to take an adult cricket in probably 15 years if not longer, at least in my experience. I remember seeing massive audax when I was young and we moved into my house, like quarter size if not bigger. It makes me sad and worries me why they never get that big here anymore.

Last edited:

CRX

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I was putting out food for the birds and I noticed 2 of these earlier today about 20 feet apart but on the same stretch of fence. Maybe a generation has been going on here lol

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I was putting out food for the birds and I noticed 2 of these earlier today about 20 feet apart but on the same stretch of fence. Maybe a generation has been going on here lol
I only saw 2-3 last year I used to see smaller jumpers all Over but they vanished . The big ones ℹ didn’t see for a few years.