Just to torture all you BP lovers...

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Some of those are pretty nice... But nothing beats retics for me.

I love my purple albino.
Oh I hear ya. Your retics are beautiful. The retic is my holy grail of non-venemous snakes. I can't wait to get one in like 10 years, haha. Make up a nice walk in enclosure for it and everything. :drool:

Cass

Avicularia Man

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
After all these years, I have settle on not getting anything that gets over 15 feet, and I prefer to stay with things that stay under 10 feet. When I move and can own snakes again, my first pair will be Dumeril Boas. I think my second will either be a pair of Radiated Rat Snakes or some kind of Tree Boas. I LOVE constrictors.

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm trying extremely hard to get a nice pair of bar neck scrub pythons but they are almost impossible to find.

My purple is in shed... I havent even had a chance to get some good pics of him maybe after he sheds.

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I love our normal female. She has a really nice pattern and good colors.

We are buying a Mojave male, should have him home in a few weeks.

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Well if we are gonna show off our babies! ;)

This is my normal male, I tried to get a pic of my female also, but it wouldn't upload, she's a normal as well. Love them both. This is a fairly old pic of Travis, he's grown alot since this was taken, I really need to update my pics.

Attachments

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Sounds like we need a Normal Ball Python appreciation thread, if there isn't one. :D They need love too!
Sounds like a good idea :) Yours is gorgeous btw! If we do start a thread like that I will post a pic of my girl also, Travis in the pic I posted has a more orangey/gold base color than Lacey, but Lacey has gorgeous patterns.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Nothing beats a big fat 4 foot normal female BP!

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
My favourites are the piebald, champagne and clown. But I really like the normals too. Someday I'll get one. There are a few at local reptile adoptions waiting for homes.

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll participate if we're showing off our normals! I'll take ours out tonight and get some recent shots, and post them.

Cass

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've currently got the following pairings lined up:

Bee x pastel
Bee x pastel
Bee x mojave
Pied x het pied
Pied x pastel
Albino x het albino
Albino x spider

Should turn out to be a pretty good year, I've gotten locks on most of the pairings so far.

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice jayefbe! Those sound like some awesome pairings.

Here's a picture of our two love birds. Our female was sold as a normal but the guy we got her from said that her mom was a mojave and so in the clutch were some mojave and some normal, but this girl was one of those mixed ones, but since she wasn't 100% mojave they were selling her as a normal. She's gorgeous, it's hard to tell from the picture, but the broken striping along her back is crazy yellow. She should be approaching shed soon, but after a shed she is phenomenal. We got really lucky with both of ours, they have no eating problems and no shedding problems, and they're both the sweetest snakes ever. After wrangling with our psychotic ATB, it's nice to have these two, haha.

This is our female, Cleopatra:

This is our male, Ramses:

Cassandra

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice BPs everyone!
JFB- Those do sound like some awesome pairings!
We had a normal male for a while, but I can only find one crappy pic of him. We recently sold him to a friend.