largest african tarantula species?

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
They're not that slow when they're kept warm and fed often. I consider them to be moderate growth. The color is reddish brown, not just brown.
Mine grew a lot faster than my brachys kept it mostly room temp. They grow slow if not fed often I think , they also need deep sub to burrow and thrive. I see videos on youtube were they are kept on a inch of sub , this is very bad.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
they also need deep sub to burrow and thrive. I see videos on youtube were they are kept on a inch of sub , this is very bad.
Right, they're stranded in shallow soil, in the wild that's certain death for them.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Right, they're stranded in shallow soil, in the wild that's certain death for them.
Theraphosa also build very deep burrows 2ft+ , but not as deep as king baboon I bet. Burrowing in the wild is how Terrestrial Ts survive , aboreal species though obv live in or around trees. GBB lives in smaller trees I think also.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Theraphosa also build very deep burrows 2ft+ , but not as deep as king baboon I bet. Burrowing in the wild is how Terrestrial Ts survive , aboreal species though obv live in or around trees. GBB lives in smaller trees I think also.
no.. GBB's are terrestrial. True they're not fossorial with extensive dens but they are not arboreal.