Let's see who can I.D. this animal

Brad Ramsey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Baby veiled are not expensive and easy to care for and are cool, a nice size. Back in the 80's, the rhetoric was that all chameleons were hard to keep alive, I wonder why or how that got started? Now I read that many are easy to care for and pretty hardy.
It was true.
Almost (if not) all chameleons then were wc/imported keeping them alive was, and still can be, very difficult.
Husbandry has evolved a great deal since then as well.
Captive bred animals are little tanks. They really are quite hardy animals.

-Brad

wayne the pain

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I cant believe no one has got this yet, its Bas Rutten {D

Nice collection of Chams mate ;)

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ahh I didn't know that jackson's were being considered their own genus. Cool stuff!

Edd Eskimo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey If you dont mind or any thing..Can you take some pics of their enclosures!?!?! I am interested on how you keep your great collection!!!

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey If you dont mind or any thing..Can you take some pics of their enclosures!?!?! I am interested on how you keep your great collection!!!
I second this. I always wanted a cham, and there is an expo close in a few weeks

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Trioceros montium and gorgeous species at that. Assuming this is an import? I am eagerly hoping this species becomes settled into the hobby the way panthers are.(I would say jacksonii but the majority are still WC)

Brad Ramsey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Trioceros montium and gorgeous species at that. Assuming this is an import? I am eagerly hoping this species becomes settled into the hobby the way panthers are.(I would say jacksonii but the majority are still WC)
Not montium (that species has two horns).
Both the animal yet to be identified and my Jackson's are CB.

-Brad

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL@ the odd way your son chooses to "relax" on the couch..

Making my neck hurt haha

Brad Ramsey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
LOL@ the odd way your son chooses to "relax" on the couch..

Making my neck hurt haha
He had had it.
The night I took most of these pictures, he and his brother were down here with me and you can watch them (in the pictures) slowly collapsing from boredom.

-Brad

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Fixated on the shape of its back and forgot about the horns! Then it must be deremensis?(though I can't see any spots...)

Last edited:

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Some type of Hoeneli Sp.

Very *rare* I have c.b. available to me.......$300 4 baby! :eek: But amazing cham you got.....I assume W.C. Treat for internal parasites.

- Jason

P.S. here is a Panther Cham guys: {Ambilobe-daughters}

Last edited:

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wow...very impressive.

I will admit to admiring chams from afar but especially the trioceros group thye just seem too difficult to care for.