Liquifin's Tarantula Breeder's Diary

Liquifin

Arachnoking
P. sp. petersi molted and he mature out. He looks great, so let's go check this out.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I'm rehousing these S. calceatum today. I still can't sell them. But let's GO!

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Today I'm feeding the Theraphosa and Pampo's and the feeding was relatively calm today. So let's enjoy this calm feeding for today.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
This will be the last week I'll be uploading for this year as I'm taking next week off to enjoy myself in my personal life. So let's rehouse some P. striata while we're at it.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
The last new addition for 2023 and I'm very busy right now. Thanks for everything for 2023 and I'll be posting videos again on 2024.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I'm back officially. I was on Christmas and New Years Break away from the spiders. But now I'm back, let's talk. ;)

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Finally feeding the M. balfouri and babies on video. This time you can see mom and babies eating. I don't plan on keeping them all and I need to find someone to take them in soon.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
updates on not-so-great news. But let's make the best out of it.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Just a bit on clarification and showing some P. ornata. Quite chill today.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Feeding some juvenile tarantulas in my collection today as some of these will be raised as future breeders. So let's hope for the best for these little ones, and I discuss a bit about somethings vaguely regarding a bit of personal matters. But overall, it's a chill feeding day today.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Just talking about lineage and using M. balfouri to show a couple generations and things. Would still try to avoid inbreeding whenever possible.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
The second T. blondi female is ready to breed in terms of size. She just molted recently and I'm curious to see how it'll go in the future. :)

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Wow you've been busy lol did start liking but didn't realise there was 7 pages so stopped going to watch your utube channel now 😁

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Feeding these little guys today. Still growing them out but this was supposed to be saved for Friday, but now it's up today instead. Enjoy these little beasts eating.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Have to get going in a little bit, but today as promised. We're feeding out juvenile M. balfouri's that I have. So let's get straight into it. :)

Liquifin

Arachnoking
My P. ornata males are starting to mature as the first one is mature now and he's a bit small. But feel free to PM for a loan since this is a ESA species here in the USA. ;)

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I am rehousing our OBT localities and C. natanicharum today. All of these will be future breeders, so let's rehouse them and let's see how long until they're adults.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I've been busy this week, so there's a lot to work out this week. Anyhow, a molt update and an eggsac that isn't so great... Let's go.