lizards, snakes, frogs, inverts, what else?

Sequin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not including my arachnid collection, I have

1.0 Iguana
1.0 Ferret
1.1 Green toad
0.0.3 Tiger salamander
0.0.1 House gecko
0.1 Boa constrictor
0.1 Corn snake
1.0 Ball Python
0.0.2 Frogs
1.0 FBT
1.0 FBN
1.0 RES

I'm forgetting a few...

Marcel_h

Arachnopeon
The other animals i keep.

Fish:
65 gallon 5 redbelly piranha
1 leporinus fasciatus
1 liposarcus pardalis

mammals:
3-15-?? Praomys /Mastomys natalensis
0-1 Cricetomys gambianus
1-0 Petaurus breviceps
1-2 domestic rats
0-1 jack russel mix
1-0 cat
0-2 rabbits

Amphibians:
0-0-1 Ambystoma mavortium
0-0-1 Dendrobates azureus
0-0-1 Dendrobates ventrimaculatus
0-2 Bombina orientalis
0-0-1 Dyscophus guineti

Reptiles:
1-1 Pachydactylus bibroni
0-1 mabuya skink
1-2-1 Eublepharis macularius
0-1 pogona henrylawsoni
0-1 Pogona vitticeps
0-4 Trachemys Scripta Elegans
1-0 amelanistic cornsnake
0-1 normal corn
0-2 Pantherophis obsoleta quadrivittata
0-1 Pantherophis obsoleta hypo
0-1 Python regius
1-1 Pituophis catenifer affinis

Invertebrates:

0-0-2 Achatina fulica
0-0-1 Scolopendra morsitans
0-0-1 Scolopendra cingulata
1-3 Extasoma tiaratum
0-0-6 Phyllium species

A colony of Blaptica dubia
A colony of Blaberus species
A colony of Eublaberus prosticus
A colony of Gromphadorhina portentosa

sidguppy

Arachnopeon
except from spiders (4 species of theraposids and the Huntsman), 3 species of scorps, 2 roach colonies, 1 species of scolopendra, 3 species of millipedes, 2 species of stick insects, 1 group of snails and some, I've kept a load of other inverts.

among these were psg9 (ET's), Asian Rhino-beetles (Xylotrupes), several Eudicella, Smaragdestes and Pachnoda-species (all breeding groups), other roach species (hissers, dwarf hissers etc), Redclawed Lobsters (Cherax), mangrove crabs, carnivorous bugs etc etc.

as for vertebrates I had a fair share of newts, gecko's and more fish-species (all freshwater, since I can see marine fish by scuba-diving) than I can possibly remember.

I've since narrowed my vertebrates to a group of Prairie Garthersnakes (Thamnophis radix) wich bred this year for the first time, a group of Axolotls and several fishtanks, most of wich hold cichlids, catfish etc all from Lake Tanganyika.

currently I keep fish like Bathybates, Greenwoodochromis, Haplotaxodon , Labeo cylindricus, Synodontis granulosus etc in there. I've kept Tropheus and Featherfins (not together!) in the past and enjoyed those a lot. right now I'm leaning more towards deepwater-fish and pelagics, something that also influences my diving; I rather prefer doing a deep- or riftdive off in the big blue than another coral reef with a zillion tiny colorful fish.
although encountering Triggerfish can spicey up any "boring ol' reefdive" pretty quick
{D ;)

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've been able to handle, keep or foster a wide variety of critters over the years, including prairie dogs, sugar gliders, degu, iguanas, geckos, anoles, garter snakes, RES, snapping turtles, parrots of many sorts, and just about every wild critter native to NY as a wildlife rehabilitator. I also worked at a zoo for some time and got to work with larger exotics and more interesting reptiles. However, I presently don't have much "exotic" in my household - most of my current species are domesticated, such as rabbits, chickens, fancy mice, goldfish, bettas, dogs, cats, and the like. I do have parrots (White Fronted Amazon, Yellow Naped Amazon, Green Cheeked Conure), budgies, a few captive bred non-domesticated fish (weather loaches, chinese algae eaters), and one african clawed frog. However, most of my "exotics" are inverts, including madagascar hissing cockroaches, death's head cockroaches, giant cuban cave roaches, giant african millipedes, Orthoporus millipedes, a few unidentified flat bodied native millipedes, one vietnamese rainbow millipede, four scorps (2 emperor, 1 red claw emp, 1 asian forest), two tarantula's (chilean rosehair and pinktoe), apple snails, japanese trapdoor snails, ramshorn snails, nerite snails, and a few golden clams.

Snakefox

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Besides Tarantulas and Scorpions
Pets I keep and Breed
Red Bar Ambilobe- Panther Chameleons- prettiest colors and easy going personality make these guys awesome
Veiled Chameleons- love that attitude
Milk Snakes “Sinalone, Tangerine Hondurans and albino Nelsons” small easy pretty all you want from a snake and more
African pygmy Mice -“smallest and coolest rodent out there”
Hissing cockroaches- just plan nifty
Parrotletts – the smallest of the Amazon parrots smaller than a parakeet and yes they can talk. I breed blues and greens.
Pastel Ball Pythons- love those snakes
Western Hog Noses Snakes- everyone should have a pair of these they are too cute
Poison Dart Frogs- Azurus, Bumble Bee, Costa Rican Greens, cute pretty frogs, love to watch them eat.

Pets that I rescued and are currently living with me
2 lovely bearded dragons
1 pit bull
1 poodle
1 Boston terrier
3 beta fish

I have rescued and places many animals while I was getting my exotic vet thec Cert. I used to raise horses I am hopeing to get back into that agian soon.

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well okay

1.0.0 iguana iguana "El Salvador blue" plus 0.0.2 Iguana iguana "El Salvador blue" in rehabilitation
0.2.3 Tarantulas
1.2.1 Scorpions
2.0.0 Common rat
1.0.0 Dumbo rat
1.0.0 dog