Long term family member

caddude

Arachnopeon
Arachnosupporter
I was just informed that my T albo is a female. As she is now under three years old, it looks like I will need a retirement home that will accept tarantulas'. Or I have to ad her to my will... talbo1.jpg

HOITrance

Arachnosquire
I was just informed that my T albo is a female. As she is now under three years old, it looks like I will need a retirement home that will accept tarantulas'. Or I have to ad her to my will... View attachment 472427
I have 4 Brachypelma and an aphonopelma that were just sexed female last year…I did add them to my will 🤣

freedomisle

Arachnopeon
Whenever someone asks about my Tarantulas the one fact that I enjoy sharing is their longevity, especially the female new worlds in my collection. When I tell them they can live up to 30 years their jaws drop.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I have 4 Brachypelma and an aphonopelma that were just sexed female last year…I did add them to my will 🤣
I had the same in high school and now zero are left . Why is my molting luck so terrible? 😞 I’ve started giving my arid species more moisture perhaps my house is overly dry . No funds to rebuy them ,

Niss

Arachnopeon
My B. albiceps was recently confirmed to be female so I'm in a similar boat. I just informed my daughter that she'll be inheriting the spider so she might want to do some reading. There, problem solved. I didn't have children so I could worry about such things myself ;).

~N

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
For real, you should have a plan for them. Last year, I think it was, a woman came in the boards frantically trying to find homes for her brother’s, who had unexpectedly passed, tarantulas in the two days she was there.