M Cobocla ?

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
I will tell you that they are more sensitive to cold than many others. I had an issue in my T room a while back where the heat went out. All 100+ other spiders were fine and but all 3 (MM, MF, sling) B cabocla died. :( Very sad as they are one of my favorite species.

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
I was actually curious about this species myself. How big do they get? And what is their temperament like?

truecreature

Arachnoknight
There's hardly any info on these guys out there at all as far as I've been able to find. They're NW and I believe females are supposed to get around 4-5' and generally have a docile temperament.

My sling is quite the burrower and made a pretty impressive tunnel all along the outside of its deli cup. Its growth rate seems to be about the same as my GBBs of the same size.

cold blood

Staff member
There's hardly any info on these guys out there at all as far as I've been able to find. They're NW and I believe females are supposed to get around 4-5' and generally have a docile temperament.

My sling is quite the burrower and made a pretty impressive tunnel all along the outside of its deli cup. Its growth rate seems to be about the same as my GBBs of the same size.
I assume the feeding response is good then?

truecreature

Arachnoknight
It's been pretty good, at 1/2' it would only eat pre-killed prey since it was too skittish for live, but since putting on more size it hasn't had a problem killing its own.

jiacovazzi

Arachnoknight
I have three females, all good eaters, they're all around 3 in so they still have growing to do. I gave them several hides and they enjoy them, I keep mine around 75 -78 and mist every few days in addition to a water dish. Beautiful looking species with great coloration, definitely a must have T!