User Marcostaco's Tarantula Pictures

Marcostaco

Arachnobaron
Start of a amazing thread
How’s your breeding projects
Unfortunately, off to a rough start. I did pair my sp. bach ma but I'm not sure if the male had proper insertion before he was eaten. T. Blondi and T. apophysis should also be ready to pair up before this year ends

me and my Ts

Arachnoknight
I’ve been trying to get one of those recently, I know someone who has them but I don’t know if they’ll sell me one. Now I want one even more!

What did you order originally?

Marcostaco

Arachnobaron
The
I love the purples! She's beautiful.
The camera isn't even picking up the purple much!

I’ve been trying to get one of those recently, I know someone who has them but I don’t know if they’ll sell me one. Now I want one even more!

What did you order originally?
She was already a sexed female when she was given as a freebie. Confirm it when she molted with me.

Pamphobeteus sp. solaris group

me and my Ts

Arachnoknight
She was already a sexed female when she was given as a freebie. Confirm it when she molted with me.

Pamphobeteus sp. solaris group
That’s awesome! I’m so jealous, that must have cost a fortune though! I hope you’re able to breed them

Mike Withrow

Arachnoknight
Umm are they seriously like that as a sling? I have exactly 0 experience keeping the pokie side. That so looks like I dunno not anything like I expected.
No doubting your knowledge at all period. Trying to educate myself.

Marcostaco

Arachnobaron
Umm are they seriously like that as a sling? I have exactly 0 experience keeping the pokie side. That so looks like I dunno not anything like I expected.
This one is a juvenile. When it was a sling, it kinda looked like that with less of the patterns

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
The picture he posted if the L2 sling is a different species - Pamphobetus sp. solaris. That is NOT what the sling of Poecilotheria smithi looks like! I understand how that could be confusing... lol

Marcostaco

Arachnobaron
Juvenile female Brachypelma auratum

Straight from one of the conservation facilities down in Mexico

20221005_214801.jpg