Massive T. Blondi "Zilla" Molt Sequence (Pics & Vids)

Craig

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's one freaking awesome spider!! I liked the video also. Her enclosure is really cool too!!!! Thanks for sharing.

The quality of the video didn't seem too bad either. youtube has really messed up some of my videos. I had some nature videos I took turn out awful. I was kind of embarrassed.

Atreyuhero4

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
rob a little off topic but you should snap some pics of your 10" ornata also im very curious to see that :)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
rob a little off topic but you should snap some pics of your 10" ornata also im very curious to see that :)
I would if I could....she is in her den with her sac....here some pics a few months back:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That's one freaking awesome spider!! I liked the video also. Her enclosure is really cool too!!!! Thanks for sharing.

The quality of the video didn't seem too bad either. youtube has really messed up some of my videos. I had some nature videos I took turn out awful. I was kind of embarrassed.
Thanks!!! I am getting some software to correct this!!!

jasen&crystal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i look forward to seeing some post molt pic's she is vary big would love some sling's from her blood line!

Radamanthys

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Let's see some eating, shall we?

The only thing i love about blondies is their size, and their color right after molt. Otherwise they can't attract me, lol.

But you are a Tarantula God Rob! Great video and pics! :worship: :worship: :worship:

The best i have is a G. Iheringi sling feeding on a roach twice its size :( *sigh*

Atreyuhero4

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wow that ornata is really pretty rob... cant wait to see some pics of zilla i would like to have a baby from her and your 10" male :D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Let's see some eating, shall we?

The only thing i love about blondies is their size, and their color right after molt. Otherwise they can't attract me, lol.

But you are a Tarantula God Rob! Great video and pics! :worship: :worship: :worship:

The best i have is a G. Iheringi sling feeding on a roach twice its size :( *sigh*
Thank-you.....I just get lucky catching them molt!!!

Pokerplayer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey Robc

Are u planning on messure her when she has harden up??
And if so, how are u gonna do it??

bobsleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great and informative as always, Rob.

Congrats to your blondi too.

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome Rob, she is a beauty! :cool: Now I have another couple of years before mine even comes anywhere close to yours, if she makes through a couple more molts that is.
Zilla may be your most impressive but you also have freakin' Hulk sized L. Parahybana don't you ?