MM H. Longipes Does It Exist?

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have had a H.Longipes for about 10 months now. Not One time have I ever seen a MM Posted for sale / Trade. I am starting to think they don't exist.

Has anyone ever seen/had one? Quite a few people i've talked to have said they have never seen one in person either. please someone tell me they are real and that my female doesn't have to die a virgin.

Staley

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I do think they exist, but I haven't seen much of that particular spider in general. I don't think I've ever seen slings for sale. I know a friend of mine bought some about a year ago but they were adult females.
Have you thought about trying to have a male imported?

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
There's a lot of them around.... the problem is that most of them are WC and get sold as Black velvet birdeater or C. paganus or vietanam birdeater etc (insert any number of names hear)...

Contact me via PM... if you have an H. longipes and are serious about wanting to breed them in captivity I will help you in getting a male sent your way. However, are you sure what you have is H. longipes?

If you want to breed these spiders, the first thing to do is establish exactly what it is you have.

Eric

Last edited:

tylrp

Arachnopeon
I have had a H.Longipes for about 10 months now. Not One time have I ever seen a MM Posted for sale / Trade. I am starting to think they don't exist.

Has anyone ever seen/had one? Quite a few people i've talked to have said they have never seen one in person either. please someone tell me they are real and that my female doesn't have to die a virgin.

Staley