Morda's Picture Thread

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haplopelma minax large spiderling. Finaly I saw it during rehousing, for about a year or sth I saw only legs or old exuvium... I wander if it is a real minax... future will tell.

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok - so we have some problem. The spider (two post later) that should be Haplopelma lividum (theres a picture of it there) molted today. For me it's not lividum... bah... I doubt that it's even an Ornithoctoninae species. It looks very similar to some Selenocosminae... maybe Chilobrachys sp. Just look at it... young Haplopelma sp. have some markings on abdomen, I have another lividum which is a molt younger and ist very different that this one. So it's a "no name" T... :/ damn...

PS. Sorry for such a bad picture!

Last edited:

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Now one of my favourite - skeleton tarantula :D - Ephebopus murinus juv. female.

Just a little update, this photo is also on Insects.
White angel :)

Last edited:

Dark Raptor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pics and spiders :)

PS. Troszkę za dużo czerwieni, spróbuj ściągnąć ją ustawieniami kolorów lub zmień ustawienie balansu bieli w aparacie.
I uważaj z tą lampą błyskową, P. cambridgei za ostro się świeci i są przepalenia ;)

Nate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Love the Nymphs pic. They look like little candies. :D

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Freashly molted Chilobrachys sp "burmensis" (Ch. dyscolus?), juv. female (I think)...

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My new (today I've recived her) Brachypelma vagans female.

Dark Raptor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I thought that you were looking for more 'unusal' T's, especially with "sp." species name ? :?

...just kidding. Nice beast :D

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dark Raptor said:
I thought that you were looking for more 'unusal' T's, especially with "sp." species name ? :?
Yeah... that's a pity that most of Ornithoctoninae and Selenocosminae species are pet-trades, they are not identified or something...

With this "beast" it's a sentimental case... I had 4 B. vagans and all 4 were males ;(... so now I have a female :D

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
One of my new additions: larger spiderling of Grammostola grossa (poss. female :D).

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hysterocrates sp., juvenile male.
(damn it... males, males, males... where are some females...)

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Some of my new spiders that I've recently bought.

First Coremiocnemis sp. 'malasia'.

I know, I know - pictures are very bad but they are small spiders and it's hart to take a good picture of it...

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
And now the second - one of two spiderlings of Selenocosmia peerboomi (this molted few hours ago).

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok, today I took some pictures... hope that they aren't so bad...

First one is a larger spiderling of Haploclastus nilgirinus... (male, damn it... :wall: )

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Next one:

Juvenile female (I think :D ) of Ephebopus rufescens... in premolt.

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Brachypelma vagans post molt juv. female... I recently bought her and she molted few days ago... beauty...