more weirdness

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I’m not sure what pics on pg 29 but these are probably the babies from the centipede/s pictured on page 29, it's the same experiment, I just decided to go for another generation. Some are going to be very dark all over, some are going to have a very black head. This one will, it will probably get even darker, I’ve noticed they darken with more molts and other color changes with molts, sometimes pea-green, dirty brown, a little purplish sometimes.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
An update, some of the cooler looking ones that have grown up a bit, all from the same brood. I was going to stop a long time ago but I think I’ll work on getting more all black ones and strongly blotched and see how that goes. Found the paper wasp next on the garage, they aren’t welcome on the house, nope, took it down at night, centipede food! It pulled out every larvae.

..others from the same brood:

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Awesome collection, I can't believe you got such variety out of one brood. How big are they now?

Munax

Arachnosquire
Still thinking about selling some? I may consider buying some juvies if you are, their coloration is just so unique.