Most Agressive Display

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
C.Crawshayi in threat pose , he held this for about 30 minutes and eventually toppled over - Bless him !
Now that's a KING Baboon! :clap: I know most threat pics I've seen of them as female famous with the drumstick legs, nice to know the King backsup his side as well. :D How long was he in your care?

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i always laugh at the threat poses that are so "intense" that the spider falls over.

my h. maculata did it once.. no camera at the time though. i was actually trying to flood her out of a jar and into her new enclosure... she floated on her back in the jar, threatening me.. :eek:

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
LMAO!! Can imagine that maculata floating out in a threat posture LOL!!

Dilbrain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Now that's a KING Baboon! :clap: I know most threat pics I've seen of them as female famous with the drumstick legs, nice to know the King backsup his side as well. :D How long was he in your care?
I've only had him for about 3 weeks now, great T [IMO] .
has about 3 burrows and stomps around every 12 hours or so, bossing all he sees.
:D

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've only had him for about 3 weeks now, great T [IMO] .
has about 3 burrows and stomps around every 12 hours or so, bossing all he sees.
:D
It's a great photo. I definitely have to get one of these soon!

regalis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome pics everyone, has anyone seen a G. rosea in threat posture?
yea..me too. I had 2 roseas male and female and they were both agressive like hell sometimes.Also my friend has g.rosea and also agressive.And his brother has rosea too and also agressive :wall: Oh and here are the pics of my 2 roseas and one of my friend.

My female

my male

my friend's female

Last edited:

stooka

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P.murinus

G.rosea

T.blondi male and female

H.minax

H.lividum she got so wound up and fell over on her back

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
HAHA.. I can see that happen with a lividum :D . One of mine got pissed at the roach I tossed in there, and did the threat dance until the roach had done it's third round arround the tank wall. Up until then she was standing on her 4 back legs, the rest in the air, and occasionally leaning forward, to clearly show what reach she has. Cute =)

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My first T, female G. rosea. Often fell over on her back and would stay that way for a few minutes. She also would charge anything that came in her tank.

glad this wasn't me.

G. rosea sling in mini threat.

P. scrofa, also a very nasty girl.

TRON

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is not the most agressive display, but for a B. smithi it´s agressive enough. She´s been doing that often since last molt. Cool!!!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There in my picture thread, but oh well..

Pterinochilus murinus 0.1

Grammostola rosea 0.1