Most you have paid for a T?

SingaporeB

Arachnopeon
A pet shop could ask $150 for a B. smithi, while someone else would be content selling one for $50 or less as long as it's going to a good home.
Not in the U$A

Anyone with the most money to spend is considered a "good home".

prairiepanda

Arachnoknight
$120 for a large female X immanis :D More than I thought I would ever pay on a T, but that's usually the price of a sling! I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Planetary

Arachnopeon
The most I paid for a t was $150 for a female p.hanumavilasumica who turned out to be an adult female p.fasciata and that same price for a m.balfori who just molted to be an adult female lastnight.

Lacey

Arachnopeon
most i have paid is $150 for my X.Immanis but it was well worth every penny !
Same price here in Ontario. Paid $300 for two unsexed 3" X. Immanis, one turning out to be a female too! Waiting on a molt from the other.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
$100 for subadult molt confirmed female B. klaasi. If you include shipping, ~$117.50

LordWaffle

Arachnobaron
$180 for a Nhandu tripepii female, that unfortunately suffered damage during shipping and did not survive.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
$40 for a G. pulchra sling. I'm on a budget, and that was the species I wanted anyway. I also get a lot of pleasure from watching a tiny little spider growing into an adult, so I'd never buy a big one for a lot of dough.

Driller64

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I paid $40 for my GBB sling. It is a tank, surviving everything that I thought might kill it, and it is my sisters favorite T! :D

JZC

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
160 for my pulchra and 150 for my stirmi. I've started with adults, lol

persistent

Arachnopeon
My most expensive acquisitions have been:
- €170 for both females, a 6" P. metallica and 7"+ P. ornata
- €50 per P. everetti spiderling.

Some of my best bargains included:
- a huge T. gigas female for €25.
- €160 for large adult females of A. versicolor, H. maculata, P. tigrinawesseli and S. calceatum plus 6 enclosures.
- €150 for all females of B. albopilosum, B. emilia, B. smithi G. rosea, L. parahybana and N. chromatus plus 10 enclosures.
- €10 for a female 4" P. subfusca

(I'm so glad I live right next to germany :biggrin: )

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I paid $89 for a 1.25 " P. metallica sling that turned out to be male and then won a 1" suspect female in the ATS spider raffle last year. Too bad he'll mature and die long before "she" is ready to breed.