my first spider health issue

Dave Marschang

Arachnoknight
APPEARS. he was still grey and shiny from his molt so didn't want to harass him too much. after work I will use my phone to zoom and check his eyes real close. kinda need to compare him to his sac mate which molted a wk ago, but that one never leaves its hide.

The scratch in his head that appeared to start the whole thing is definitely completely gone now.

Dave Marschang

Arachnoknight
I apologize again for photo quality my phone is the best camera in the house, and I have just slightly less skill than Advan.

it would appear that his eyes are still messed up. almost like some of them are just....empty. badeyes1.jpg

badeyes2.jpg

cold blood

Staff member
Still better then ANY of my pics god.

It does look like there was at least some improvement. It appears, at least to me, with limited info;), that the eyes will most likely recover in time. This next molt cycle the t can work on the repair the whole cycle....probably look even better next one.

awiec

Arachnoprince
Still better then ANY of my pics god.

It does look like there was at least some improvement. It appears, at least to me, with limited info;), that the eyes will most likely recover in time. This next molt cycle the t can work on the repair the whole cycle....probably look even better next one.
Well I imagine to regenerate eyes on top of healing the carapace was a tall order for just one cycle.