Nada's All out of Bubblegum ...

korg

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That M. velvetosoma is a very, very nice spider... have they ever been bred in the US? I'm assuming not recently, if at all. Too bad!

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That M. velvetosoma is a very, very nice spider... have they ever been bred in the US? I'm assuming not recently, if at all. Too bad!
Yeah, once as far as I know; by Michigan Arachnids.

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Looks like I'm going to have to interrogate Brain to see the next time hes going to breed these.
I'm hoping to join him as a breeder if I can find a male..... big if.

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
there are plenty of MV out there, very few are cb, but plenty of WC. Hopefully I can find a male

CupcakeRosea

Arachnosquire
Oh my sweet lord baby jesus that sac is huge! How many babies are in there?!? Like 500?
That's amazing, congrats!

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Beautiful specimen. That's one of the good things about the terrestrial species; when they molt it's usually right out in the open like that, making the exuvium very easy to retrieve. The burrowers and arboreals that are prone to hiding always make you work to retrieve the exuvia. ;)

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Very nice T's! Love the Sericopelmas, Megaphobema (?), Pamphos, Xenesthis and everything! Haha

What do you use as sub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very nice T's! Love the Sericopelmas, Megaphobema (?), Pamphos, Xenesthis and everything! Haha

What do you use as sub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use 50% Coco Fiber 30% Vermiculite 20% Sphagnum Moss, and occasionally some sheet moss.

---------- Post added 06-22-2014 at 02:22 PM ----------

Velvetosomma needed a housing upgrade;

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I like to keep my old egg sacs. I fill them with cotton balls, and put em in a collectible card case. This one might be a little too big for that....

A.genic btw