Need tips on selling plings

mukmewx

Arachnosquire
Thank you all, I'm a bit disappointed that it seems these aren't what I thought they were, but what's not to love about a giant black millipede?
Don't be too disappointed, as you said it's still a giant black millipede, what's not to love?

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gorgeous pedes nonetheless! I'd personally be interested in owning both species. Especially to have the chance to compare them as they grow.

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are indeed beautiful. I'm glad you're breeding them. Someday I would love to try my hand at breeding that species myself. I worked with one of that species in a zoo some years ago, and it sparked my initial interest in millipedes.

cold blood

Staff member
I've always been interested in them, I'd love to give one a home, too!

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's too hot to ship where I live right now, but I'd definitely want some if you have any left in the fall.

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The weather is too extreme where I am as well, but I'd be very interested in September or October if you have any.

awiec

Arachnoprince
I have a friend who is interested in large black pedes, I wouldn't mind one myself either.

Fyreflye

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The weather is finally cooling down! I'm taking some of the plings to an Expo in Oklahoma this Sunday, after that I'll make an official selling post on the forum. :)

tdark1

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The weather is finally cooling down! I'm taking some of the plings to an Expo in Oklahoma this Sunday, after that I'll make an official selling post on the forum. :)
Great looking animals!

Congrats,

Rob

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Darn it!! I want to come and see you and plings, but I can't go. :( I've referred two people to you on FB. Did you talk to them? Want me to keep referring?

Fyreflye

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've talked to two people, referrals are always welcome. I'm sorry you'll be unable to make it on Sunday. :(

zurgie

Arachnopeon
They're so handsome! Congratulations.
I too would be interested ^_^