Nevada Spider ID (trapdoor??)

Brent H.

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi Matt -

I have always wanted to work on spiders, so they are definitely my preference, but there are still a few scorp projects in the works. I am moving away from scorps in general, though, for numerous reasons.

I will pass on your message to Brewer!

Also, if you're ever in the desert south of Vegas and come across some tarantulas, let me know (I need the two species out there)!

Let me know how the dissertation project is going...

Take care,

Brent

First, thank you everyone for all the help with the spider ID. I knew this forum would figure it out.

Brent, you should have left the letters off your name. They don’t even want to argue with you anymore! So are you exclusively a spider guy now, or do you still play with scorps as well. Give a “howdy” to Mike B. for me.

Matt

mattrgraham

Arachnopeon
No problem Brent. How far south are you thinking? Sonoran?? I was actually down there the other night. And don't worry, I've already been keeping an eye out for T's and pedes for you, Mike, and the rest of the Bond lab. I'm really glad that Mike got into such a great group.

Matt

Brent H.

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Matt -

Mojave Desert... you should be able to find A. iodius and A. mojave just south of Vegas (in fact, males of both species should be on the move right now). The latter species is pretty small, 2-3" legspan max, so keep me posted.

Brewer fits in well... he's eager to learn new things and has helped a lot. We're determined to get him to drink a beer, though! HA!

No problem Brent. How far south are you thinking? Sonoran?? I was actually down there the other night. And don't worry, I've already been keeping an eye out for T's and pedes for you, Mike, and the rest of the Bond lab. I'm really glad that Mike got into such a great group.

Matt