NEW AND REVISED wishlist

IrishLad17

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thats cool, but i would like to have some cool herbivorous inverts to add to my collection (as of now its just my stick bugs :} ) so if someone happens to have some herbivorous bugs like lets say katydids, id love to have them hint, hint {D *makes katydid noise- katydid! katydid!*

Black Hawk

Arachnolord
Old Timer
we'll see, i'll PM u. they generally come out in the summer.....

Black Hawk

Arachnolord
Old Timer
update: there are no bugs out this time of year yet....i put out the trap and all i got were baby misquitos and two spiderlings...i'll try it when the weather warms up.

Alex S.

Arachnolord
Old Timer
IrishLad17 said:
thats cool, but i would like to have some cool herbivorous inverts to add to my collection (as of now its just my stick bugs :} ) so if someone happens to have some herbivorous bugs like lets say katydids, id love to have them hint, hint {D *makes katydid noise- katydid! katydid!*
Once summer arrives you will be able to find the two angle-wing katydid species Microcentrum californicum and Microcentrum rhombifolium (the most widespread species in genus out of the six U.S. species) in certain parts of California quite readily. Both are large (adults are easily 2 inches from head to tip of elytra when at rest), bright green, leaf-mimicing species. They are truely beautiful insects and can be pretty common under bright lights at night (I find dozens of specimens every year this way).

Alex S.