New Leopard Gecko needs help

Ripa

Arachnobaron
Ive been nursing my baby leo back to health. She went off feed and wouldnt eat mealworms. (It seems like she doesnt have the strength to chew the mealworm. Ive been givig her a few waxworms every other day and shes been looking a lot better. Is that a good idea for this case? She still poops frequently.
I find wax worms to be a better sub than mealworms for weakened lizards just because they provide less of a fight and energy exertion to both eat them and digest them. They are also more rich in fat content. I've heard some people even use wax worms to help fatten up their birds during recovery periods.

TheHonestPirate

Arachnoknight
I find wax worms to be a better sub than mealworms for weakened lizards just because they provide less of a fight and energy exertion to both eat them and digest them. They are also more rich in fat content. I've heard some people even use wax worms to help fatten up their birds during recovery periods.
How many do you think i should be giving her. Shes only 8-10g and started dropping. She was 11g when i got her before her refusal of food. Ive been givjng her 2 wax worms every other day but i gave her 4 today because she still couldnt eat the mealworm i gave her. She tries her best but just cant chew it. Poor thing.