New tarantulas

Motherofspiders112707

Arachnopeon
Last Saturday, I went to the Phoenix Reptile expo with my mom and @fcat. I got two new tarantulas from @Matt Man at the Bug Cage Booth (an Poecilotheria Regalis and a Chilobrachys Sp.) and fcat gave me an adult female Green bottle blue. It was awesome! C81F65A6-109D-40D6-8B00-D83744B90234.jpeg C14B5626-B9EC-4B9D-B479-FC91E2083F50.jpeg E0F60F54-6FB2-42A6-8616-9F1FD51E6FF2.jpeg
I don’t have any good pictures of the Vietnam Blue yet because I haven’t been able to get him into his new enclosure. He’s stubborn but I’m very happy to have two old worlds. It was actually the nine month anniversary of when I started keeping tarantulas so it was the perfect day to get some new babies for the collection. I actually did a celebration dance when we got home😂

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Last Saturday, I went to the Phoenix Reptile expo with my mom and @fcat. I got two new tarantulas from @Matt Man at the Bug Cage Booth (an Poecilotheria Regalis and a Chilobrachys Sp.) and fcat gave me an adult female Green bottle blue. It was awesome! View attachment 471989 View attachment 471990 View attachment 471991
I don’t have any good pictures of the Vietnam Blue yet because I haven’t been able to get him into his new enclosure. He’s stubborn but I’m very happy to have two old worlds. It was actually the nine month anniversary of when I started keeping tarantulas so it was the perfect day to get some new babies for the collection. I actually did a celebration dance when we got home😂
Congrats that’s a better deal than any purchase I had no expos here small city 🫠. And my mom hasn’t allowed me to order Ts . When I had the money 0now.

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
I forgot to tell you that I've never seen her use her water dish. About once every 10-14 days I will pour a little puddle for her on the webbing near her. If she's hungry she usually attacks the water, so I feed her a few crickets and then I don't worry if she drank or not 😍

Motherofspiders112707

Arachnopeon
I forgot to tell you that I've never seen her use her water dish. About once every 10-14 days I will pour a little puddle for her on the webbing near her. If she's hungry she usually attacks the water, so I feed her a few crickets and then I don't worry if she drank or not 😍
Good to know! I’m still working on fattening her up but she’s doing great. I just have to clean her water dish because I tried giving her a dubia and she threw it in the water dish after mangling it😂

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Last Saturday, I went to the Phoenix Reptile expo with my mom and @fcat. I got two new tarantulas from @Matt Man at the Bug Cage Booth (an Poecilotheria Regalis and a Chilobrachys Sp.) and fcat gave me an adult female Green bottle blue. It was awesome! View attachment 471989 View attachment 471990 View attachment 471991
Was great meeting you all and I was so happy to help you guys check off some Ts from your list