Now what?

cold blood

Staff member
I see Americans bash America more than anyone else, third world warriors coming in second and then Europe.
There's a certain percentage of us that don't fit the "typical" mold that we are all shoehorned into by the rest of the world....things that irritate them, irritate a lot of us equally.;)

jigalojey

Arachnoknight
There's a certain percentage of us that don't fit the "typical" mold that we are all shoehorned into by the rest of the world....things that irritate them, irritate a lot of us equally.;)
I dunno, I never understand why people would feel ashamed of their country.

cold blood

Staff member
I dunno, I never understand why people would feel ashamed of their country.
Haha, I don't see quite that...more like embarrassed by the idiots at large....We all have many of them no matter where we are from, but I think our idiots tend to be louder and draw more attention to themselves.:)

jigalojey

Arachnoknight
Haha, I don't see quite that...more like embarrassed by the idiots at large....We all have many of them no matter where we are from, but I think our idiots tend to be louder and draw more attention to themselves.:)
I see it like that, I always see clowns on YouTube clowning on themselves saying how trash America is and how it's the worst place on earth and all this other bs, I guess thats what happens when you don't enforce nationalism.

cold blood

Staff member
I see it like that, I always see clowns on YouTube clowning on themselves saying how trash America is and how it's the worst place on earth and all this other bs, I guess thats what happens when you don't enforce nationalism.
That's precisely what I mean...loud idiots. Definitely not the prevailing attitude most Americans have.

Happy to say that I don't really check out you tube videos that don't have t's in them.

Oumriel

Arachnosquire
I believe the thinking is: 'I don't need him anymore, so it doesn't matter if he gets eaten.' But, if the female sheds, and you've basically 'fed off' the male...
I think the only thing that grosses me out more than a t eating a mouse is a big female eating another spider almost her size. D:

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
View attachment 131145 View attachment 131145 So basically I've decided to wait about 40 days before attempting again, of course unless she molts. My dilemma is I got the male Avic. out of no where... Responded to an add that someone didn't want their pink toe, Rose Hair and salmon pink bird eater, turns out that I got them for free.

I was amazed to find out the pink toe was a mature male. I know males live much shorter lives especially after maturity. In specific avic breeding trails 38(+- 15)days the female should produce an egg sac.

Lastly I posted a pic of our SALMON PINK BIRD EATER! Just wanted to know what you all think.

Meet Bob.:biggrin:

Last edited:

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
View attachment 131145 View attachment 131145 So basically I've decided to wait about 40 days before attempting again, of course unless she molts. My dilemma is I got the male Avic. out of no where... Responded to an add that someone didn't want their pink toe, Rose Hair and salmon pink bird eater, turns out that I got them for free.

I was amazed to find out the pink toe was a mature male. I know males live much shorter lives especially after maturity. In specific avic breeding trails 38(+- 15)days the female should produce an egg sac.

Lastly I posted a pic of our SALMON PINK BIRD EATER! Just wanted to know what you all think.

Meet Bob.:biggrin:
I'm still inexperienced in recognising different spiders but bob looks more like a L. difficilis to me... (Brazilian fire red bird eater) as opposed to L. parahybana... (Brazilian salmon pink bird eater)

congrats on the new acquisitions.. that's a beautiful Lasiodora either way. ;)

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
Bob is a decieving name let me rephrase by introducing her. (She is a girl) [as far as I can tell]