Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Central Valley Pet & Reptile Expo
APRIL 6TH - 7TH, 2024
Orange County Fair & Event Center logo
88 FAIR DR, COSTA MESA, CA 92626
SATURDAY 10AM - 5PM
SUNDAY 10AM - 4PM

I will be there as always with Reptile Den. I look foward to hanging out with all that can make it from the AB family.

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Mr Rossi, do you ever head west for expos, like Arizona?

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
HA! I am dumb
Hey there, so I only do shows in Southern CA. On rare occasion (2 x ever) I pop out to AZ and meet up. A few months back went to check out Butterfly wonderland in Scottsdale neat place. However, I certainly ship to AZ 😊

Attachments

Last edited:

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Hey there, so I only do shows in Southern CA. On rare occasion (2 x ever) I pop out to AZ and meet up. A few months back went to check out Butterfly wonderland in Scottsdale neat place. However, I certainly ship to AZ 😊
Joe, you don't do AZ? Dang, was hoping to see you in Mesa this weekend
@fcat are you going to the Mesa show this weekend?

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Oh you know Daenerys, cool. I have watched her grow up. Come by the Bug Cage Booth and say Hi.
A different young lady mother of spiders, but I know the little cutie you speak of too, I think they usually hit the other one (at least I didn't see them on the list)

You guys were already a must stop but I'll make sure to make a formal introduction. Will you be there for the whole event?

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
A different young lady mother of spiders, but I know the little cutie you speak of too, I think they usually hit the other one (at least I didn't see them on the list)

You guys were already a must stop but I'll make sure to make a formal introduction. Will you be there for the whole event?
Yup. I'm the tall, darker haired with glasses guy. My daughter will be there as well

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Awesome, we won't miss you guys then! Looking forward to it