one african centipede

Ridoo

Arachnopeon
Hey,

look at the distinctive terminal legs, i agree with Christian and Turgut that its S. morsitans. So i would not pay to much for it ;)

This pede ist a real "polymorpha"!

regards
René

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The second one looks like more Cormocephalus sp. but i'm not sure. It is based in nothing more than the colours of the head and comparision with other pictures that I have seen....:?

german shepard

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Set me up a couple of each!

CodeWilster,
Great pics, beings you work as a "Pet Store Employee" Set me up with a couple of each in those pics above!!! LOL
Seriously I can't wait till some of them hit the market and readily avaliable here in the good ole USA. Malaysian Jewel colors are incredible. As is the Hardwiki, both sub-species of the African pede etc.....I want them all
German Shepard

CodeWilster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
CodeWilster,
Great pics, beings you work as a "Pet Store Employee" Set me up with a couple of each in those pics above!!! LOL
Working there, I'm lucky to see an S. subspinipes a couple times a year. So far I've bought both lol

By the way, I think a few Malaysian Jewels made it (Kenthebugguy had them)

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
makes heros and hardwickei look like commons
it all depends on what heros morph you are talking about. here is a heros that rivals these guys

i have some new pictures of this same heros morph from my trip. It was quite funny how i actually found the centipede. i was road cruising for snakes one night and i stopped for a snake in the road. turns out the snake had been hit by a car and the heros was eating it. i wasnt expecting to find a pede....lol. i will post the pics as soon as i get them uploaded.

-josh

Peter Grabowitz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi Peter It's Rob from south florida.I checked your pricelist and there not on
it.Will you have any for sell in the future.Please let me know.I would be
interested in buying at least 10 of each and maybe more.Have a great day.
hi Rob,
if all is going good, in october (hopfully) I have some offspring -

preferably for swop
/ for example; I am looking for rare indian Heterometrus species
for my breeding groups - no swammerdammi, wroughtoni,
madarsapatensis, indus, xanthopus please.../

C U
Peter