Genus Ornithoctoninae

CrazyOrnithoctonineGuy

Arachnoknight

AfroSamuraiX1

Arachnopeon
I have a line on T bambus, Sumatran tiger, H robustum, P sp Panama, and P Solaris. I know of one person working with O sp orange violet, one with jaroslava, and a couple people working with hon sej. I already have 0.0.7 O sp Hana. Hainanum eludes me. So much so that I bought 4 from a site just to get an email that they hadn’t even been in stock and he refunded me…
Do you know where I can get a mature female Taksinus Bambus? I have a mature male just matured and appeared after some months of hiding.😅

curtisgiganteus

ArachnoViking, Conqueror of Poikilos and Therion
Old Timer
Do you know where I can get a mature female Taksinus Bambus? I have a mature male just matured and appeared after some months of hiding.😅
Unfortunately I don’t. There were a few females available in the market about a year ago but they are only about 4” at this point. Your best bet would be to post for loan or the fb group Spinder

AfroSamuraiX1

Arachnopeon
Unfortunately I don’t. There were a few females available in the market about a year ago but they are only about 4” at this point. Your best bet would be to post for loan or the fb group Spinder
Oh man thanks for the information! Looks like I missed out. Someone in here said no one wants them but is it because they are still rare and hard to get?