Possible Orb Weaver ID needed

trvespider

Arachnopeon
Hey all, was taking a walk around the back yard today observing what's living around my area and I kept seeing these juvies hanging out on what looked like orb weaver webs mixed almost with grass spider webs. Just a blanket of web it was hanging out under. I've seen them on hikes I've gone on too so they're relatively common it seems just haven't found any matches online. Caught one to observe closer and I really wanna say it's Argiope aurantia but it's a yellowish white color, it doesn't have the same stance in its web as them, and the legs are a bit too skinny. I've taken the best pictures I can with this old android if anyone wants to take a crack at it I found this guy here in middle Tennessee. Attached some pics of 2 wild ones in there webs too.

Attachments

Godsmack1934

Arachnosquire
Based in the pictures I'd say it looks like a young yellow garden spider (Argiope Aurantia), their all over where I live too.

trvespider

Arachnopeon
Based in the pictures I'd say it looks like a young yellow garden spider (Argiope Aurantia), their all over where I live too.
What's throwing me off is this spiders carapace is black, aurantias have a white one although im REALLY hoping its that because they're by far my favorite orb weaver they're such vibrant spiders.

Looks like something in Linyphiidae, maybe Neriene sp.
Yeah that seems about right from a quick google, Frontinella pyramitela seems to be right on the money. got it in a proper enclosure setup right now I think ill keep it and make a thread with detailed husbandry like I plan to do for the crab spider I took in the other day.