Possumburg's Picture Thread

possumburg

Arachnosquire
A geniculata

My big female geniculata molted, and I got this shot. Even her toes look scary! lol More to come!

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Joey, Glad to hear she finally did. Was she done by the time you got home? :clap:

Terry

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Here's is a pic of the A geniculata, she is beautiful after her molt!

And one of my A metallicas finally molted. Hopefully the other 3 will soon!

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Joey, She still gotta l'il bump, eh? :clap::clap: Thanks for sharing.

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Got bored tonight and decided it was time for some new pics!
Up first my Green Bottle Blue, molted about a week ago. Not the best pic but he was being difficult. Even kicked a few hairs at me {D

My G pulchripes

And my P chordatus "Cinco" named for his 5 legs :rolleyes:

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Just thought I'd share, I am buying a new Canon T2i next week! Be prepared for LOTS of pics :D

possumburg

Arachnosquire
New additions!

Had to borrow my brother's camera to get these but here they are
Brachypelma emilia. Can't wait to see the colors when it gets bigger!

2 Brachypelma vagans

And a Pterinochilus murinus. Been dying to get one of these. Now all I need is a lugardi and I'll have all 3. One of the LPS has a lugardi for $11, thinking about picking it up if they still have it.

possumburg

Arachnosquire
New Camera!

Been playing with the new camera. Here's a few that came out good.
A geniculata

Green Bottle Blue

A hentzi "Fillmore"

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Joey, Woohoo! :clap: So you finally got it..... and some outstandingly crisp pics as well!! :worship::worship:

Looks like it might be time to change Fillmore's name.........to Eatmore Grubbs. {D

:)

Terry

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks! She is definitely one of my favs! Still trying to decide if I want to take the plunge and breed her. :wall:
Ummm.... Yes! I need some A. genic babies! ;P I would be more than happy to come over & help you out when it comes to breeding her.. :D Its a rush! Your like.. "Am I going to be fast enough to save the male if I need to?!"

You should really breed her though..

Just think.. If you do.. You can sell the babies.. Then turn around & use that money to invest in other critters.. Or.. Trade them for other critters.. :D

I bred for experiance & to get other critters without actually having to spend my money on them.. ;)

BTW.. Great pictures.. Im going to have to get a better camera.. Or.. Have you teach me how to use this dang Canon mom has.. {D I just dont understand how to adjust it.. I have read how to.. I just dont understand it.. Its like all gibberish to me.. :eek:

P.S. Let me know when your ready to let go of that genic.. :D

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Rehoused the 2 H gigas and figured I better get some pics before they burrow out of sight lol These little guys are awesome!
Here's the one that just molted a few days ago

And here's another of the one that molted first

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Joey... Great shots.. Glad to see the little gigas slings are doing good! The pokies will be here Thursday.. :D

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Joey... Great shots.. Glad to see the little gigas slings are doing good! The pokies will be here Thursday.. :D
Awesome!
Yeah these 2 are voracious eaters lol, dig some really elaborate tunnels too. Can't wait to see what they do with a bigger container!