Post pics of your arboreal setups

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Martin, are those frogs in the bottom row of enclosures?
Ed

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Martin, I notice you have what appear to be live plants in many of your tanks.
Could you recommend me any particular species? Presumably these would need some form of sunlight? Or are the (halogen?) lamps sufficient?

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So where did those modified 10 gallon tanks come from again? Thanks!

Jake

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've JUST got my camera, so here's a picture of one of my DIY arboreal set ups. It contains my male P.Regalis. Oh the tape is their for comparison, but I forgot to straighten it out.

My camera skills arn't up to scratch yet, hence no "WOOO!! I've a camera! Look at my pics!!" thread by me as of yet, though one will soon plague your screens, oh yes :)

Oh I've made a flash animation on hwo to make this tank too, which will be on my site, online soon, now that I have my own pictures!

Here's my arboreal setups, for spiderlings (vials) Juveniles (on top of glass thing) boring pinktoes (hidden in 'kritter keepers, sealed with tape at bottom) and the glorious big momma arboreals, in their glass tanks

Attachments

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Man all them nice cages, makes me feel bad, I got a big cage for my pinktoe and a log for him to walk on or whatever, but I don't have any flowers in there for him. When he's done molting I'll have to get him a new cage, with flowers

Sam,

NEMESIS_112

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice setups!

hey spidertwin where did you get the terrarium from its very tight! are they just dividers?

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
metallica said:
communal regalis set up
80x40x50 cm
Now that looks like a really really nice setup you have there Eddy I was so pleased to be able to get to see it. :)
Its green freshness makes it look so so strikeing.It must be the center piece of your spider room...........................................Or is that the case?
Where did you hide it last weekend? {D or was this the setup I looked so forward to seeing? :? :rolleyes:

Eddy water your plants cause you know how Bo gets! ;)
hehehehe {D {D :D

Last edited:

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
these are my arboreal set ups
this has 4 individual sections on a lazy susan to turn where i want it

and our two A.avics

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Chris were P.regalis come from in Southern India there is a monsoon season and a dry season what you see there is pure dedication you just happened to visit Eddy when he had the dry season taking place in the tank ;).

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
but Chris, you should know i have this theme all over my house, the orchids by the window, my tanks.... all fit together! remember me to write Bo a caresheet for succesfull killing your plants!