[Warning] Rainbow Mealworms

sylmar pets

Arachnopeon
OK here's the dirty low down. I obviously own a pet store. The first time I attempted to do business with Rainbow I drove all the way to Compton California as much as I did not want to.. I DID... I entered a building that looked like a shack. Upon entering I was not greeted. I walked into an office and asked the woman staring at me blankly if I could open a business account. She said I have to go across the street and into the other shack and speak with them. I kid you not there was a room full of people packing worms in boxes and a guy sitting in a chair with a notepad and I asked him how much 1000 crickets cost. He said 17 dollars per box. I was currently buying them for <edit> In Van Nuys Ca. Well needles to say I did not open an account. Well there is currently a disease spreading through the cricket farms and they are not available. Everyone is out accept Rainbow. I called them and they rudely stated over the phone that they are not accepting new clients at this time. Anyone with customer service skills would take your name and number and explain politely why they are not accepting new clients. Especially in a recession. No not them! They just rudely tell you BECAUSE! WOW... Why so rude. Is it because they are in Compton? I just don't understand. <edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunset

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
rainbow

I do business with rainbow all the time, i call them and put my order through with them there always nice to me. i also buy from them when there at reptile shows. maybe you had the wrong address or something. because there bugs look healthy and none of my reptiles ever got sick from eatting there meal worms and crickets. so I dont know what to tell you. <edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

Gillian708

Arachnopeon
Experience at Rainbow Mealworms

I wanted to apologize for the experience you had at Rainbow Mealworms. I am the general manager and we strive to go out of our way to make each customer feel like they are part of our family; you didn't experience this and I am deeply sorry. We are a farm and we are a very basic facility, we have chickens running rampant waiting for someone to drop mealworms!

I would love to have the opportunity to make it up to you. Please PM me and I will send you some crickets on the house.

Thank you, we would really like the chance to earn your loyalty as a customer.

Gillian Spence
General Manager
RainbowMealworms.Net - Since 1956