Roll Call!!!

miserykills

Arachnosquire
Long Island. Favorite is probably B. smithi but my N. chromatus is a VERY close second.

cold blood

Staff member
Wisconsin...the one that's ready to eat! Psalmos are awesome,so are Phormics and Nhandu...cant forget Brachys....or any baboon....X. immanis is super-cool as are Thrixopelma...But then I do love them Pamphos!

assidreemz

Arachnosquire
Nothin but corn and highways in my neck of the woods... Haha Indiana!
Favorite T: G. pulchra!

Ashton

Arachnoknight
Denver, Colorado and its a three way tie between my A. versicolor, A. genic and P. metallica. They are all unique little critters.

scorpionchaos

Arachnosquire
I figured you Americans would leave us Canadians out of it....

Im going back to my igloo for family kraft dinner night.... jerks!

Jack III

Arachnocultured
Old Timer
Land of 10,000 Lakes, Minnesota
Aphonopelma and Brachy's

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It def was me... !! U ought to try it lol...

--J.Haas

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
It def was me... !! U ought to try it lol...

--J.Haas
if only I could find one for sale! I actually looked too and couldn't find anything. but I just ordered 4 Ts from paul becker today so im all tapped out of new Ts for a little while.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I can always send u a bottle with her scent in it... I sent one to one of my friends and they said they could smell her very well!!

--J.Haas

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
I can always send u a bottle with her scent in it... I sent one to one of my friends and they said they could smell her very well!!

--J.Haas
lmao if you would like to, im all for it. are you sure the scent will hold during shipping though?

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It worked really really well last time... It was bottled for over a week before I mailed it so I know it will keep at least a week... I take a napkin and run it over my t a few times to get the scent on the paper towel. Then I put the napkin in a glass jar, cork it, put it in a plastic bag and mail it out. Then when u receive it, simply take the tissue out of the jar and smell the napkin directly... Pm me ur address! Well make it happen lol

--J.Haas

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
It worked really really well last time... It was bottled for over a week before I mailed it so I know it will keep at least a week... I take a napkin and run it over my t a few times to get the scent on the paper towel. Then I put the napkin in a glass jar, cork it, put it in a plastic bag and mail it out. Then when u receive it, simply take the tissue out of the jar and smell the napkin directly... Pm me ur address! Well make it happen lol

--J.Haas
haha okay im down. if I can smell the scent when it arrives im gonna go crazy looking for one! lol

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Pm me ur address all I ask is u pay for shipping which should be like $3... U can send it to my paypal

--J.Haas

cold blood

Staff member
Land of 10,000 Lakes, Minnesota
Aphonopelma and Brachy's
Wisconsin...the one that's ready to eat! Psalmos are awesome,so are Phormics and Nhandu...cant forget Brachys....or any baboon....X. immanis is super-cool as are Thrixopelma...But then I do love them Pamphos!
I guess I should have started my post by saying WI, land of over 15,000 lakes. :wink: :biggrin: