Scorpion Picture Thread

Nikt

Arachnopeon
2nscorpx-yeah, they were both fourth instar that time, now one is level up;)
Here it is!

A.bicolor, female

Nikt

Arachnopeon
HAHA yes, it was my dogs hair. Already removed;) I must make some more pics of bicolor, it looks great(and fat:D)

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
HAHA yes, it was my dogs hair. Already removed;) I must make some more pics of bicolor, it looks great(and fat:D)
@Nikt,

Do you have any species of the genera Tityus or Rhopalurus (besides R. junceus)? Do you have pictures of these?:D

Alireza

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Orthochirus farzanpay

my beautiful Orthochirus farzanpay:

Last edited:

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a request for anyone who owns a male and female emperor scorpion, if they could get a pic of each and post them next to each other please.

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The Rhopalurus junceus and Rhopalurus garridoi are absolutely stunning! That is all I can say!:D

snippy

Arachnobaron
Love the subtle coloration on R. garridoi.
Two of my R. pintoi females have suddenly molted into adulthood a few days ago, the first ones to do it after a long wait.

Regards
Finn

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
@Hendersoniana, if you don't mind me asking, what camera do you use?

@snippy, congradulations with the R. pintoi! You were waiting for quite a while with those, weren't you?:)

Hendersoniana

Arachnoangel
Love the subtle coloration on R. garridoi.
Two of my R. pintoi females have suddenly molted into adulthood a few days ago, the first ones to do it after a long wait.

Regards
Finn
Thanks and congratulations! Garridois have a very body shape too that i like! Post some pics of ur pintois! I love them so :p.

@Hendersoniana, if you don't mind me asking, what camera do you use?
I use a nikon D5100, lens will be a AF-S micro nikkor 105mm f/2.8 ED. Still have to get a tripod :).