Seeking A. genic Advice

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
Nice t! Back in the day this was the first t that I ever REALLY wanted...over 14 years later and I still haven't got one yet...dunno why, makes no sense.:wall:

I'm sure you'll love it!
When my male matures there will be slings!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Looks good. Enjoy that T if you decide to get it. Just keep your fingers away, hehe.

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire
Got my A. Geni on sunday, female subadult. So far I have to say very impressive species. Beautiful beast. Ours was quite flicky when transfering but soon calmed and became very cooperative. Definitely got a lot of attitude. Hope you enjoy yours.

Spaceblues

Arachnopeon
She's here! And wow is she gorgeous... and holy shmow is she fast. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422487409.706887.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
She's here! And wow is she gorgeous... and holy shmow is she fast. View attachment 133901

Jels. My male is about that size. Oh they're pretty quick. Wait til it eats or you move anything or give it water or look at it. It'll probably feel you staring and try to eat the stare. "Air? My air! I eat air! Wait. Air no food? I triple check and bite air 3 more times. Ok. Air no food. I wait for food now. Air?!" - straight from the mouth of a geniculata.

Spaceblues

Arachnopeon
Jels. My male is about that size. Oh they're pretty quick. Wait til it eats or you move anything or give it water or look at it. It'll probably feel you staring and try to eat the stare. "Air? My air! I eat air! Wait. Air no food? I triple check and bite air 3 more times. Ok. Air no food. I wait for food now. Air?!" - straight from the mouth of a geniculata.
Ha! That made me lol. I just peeked in the T room and she's digging furiously. I expect the cork bark to be buried by the morning and the water dish nowhere to be found. :)

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
Ha! That made me lol. I just peeked in the T room and she's digging furiously. I expect the cork bark to be buried by the morning and the water dish nowhere to be found. :)

ya never know. I think they get bored waiting to be fed so they play with stuff lol. when mine was a sling it would build and take down like 4 times a day. I thought there was something wrong with it. Definitely wasn't. it'll definitely look like tarantulanado struck. This is one of my favorite spiders. I'm literally excited for you because theyre so cool.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Congrats and enjoy that one. It'll grow quickly...very quickly.