Show off your cats!

tarantulas118

Arachnoknight
I havent found any threads just for showing off your cats, maybe there is maybe there isn‘t. Well anyway I wanna start a picture thread to just show off your cats I’ll start with some of mine
31CC482A-772B-47DA-BEAE-7935E9802890.jpeg
6F7A7769-3AEF-43F3-9BC1-5A4311291D90.jpeg 5C875ABE-46E2-4717-BB80-A01AA3890D87.jpeg 645CAC43-441D-4FF5-A715-D00D7CB313C8.jpeg

jbooth

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Most of us are probably either too scared to admit they have cats, or too scared to have them :lol: I know I'm kinda glad I don't right now, they have never mixed well with small critters, no matter how cat-proof I made things, the inevitable bloody mess always occured. I do love them though, and yours are aweful cute.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Thats one of the cutest I’ve ever seen what breed is it?
I have no idea. 😆
I found it on a jobsite. It's been years since I've had one. I'd have to dig around to find some old pictures but i miss my garden cat. Her name was Beats and she was a sweet cat. I didn't have any issues with moles when she was around.

tarantulas118

Arachnoknight
I have no idea. 😆
I found it on a jobsite. It's been years since I've had one. I'd have to dig around to find some old pictures but i miss my garden cat. Her name was Beats and she was a sweet cat. I didn't have any issues with moles when she was around.
any cat I’ve had hated moles, of course they caught them and tried to eat them, but they hated the taste and just buried them back

Gilligan

Arachnosquire
Don't have a recent picture of my cat, but she likes to steal people's seats when they stand up.

me and my Ts

Arachnoknight
I’m a cat guy, unfortunately I can’t have one though so here’s some pictures of my friends cat Marshall

56096131-49D3-458D-AC6D-D6E1396A76DB.jpeg 959C0EE1-E261-40D8-AFBB-F66BE6BE79BB.jpeg 5E8D6916-0F33-40B5-9FD0-DF9857DF7A1A.jpeg
Unfortunately he recently broke his leg, he got out and the vet thinks his leg got trapped in something. He had surgery and should make a full recovery.
E10A575D-A2D5-45E9-AF6B-FBA939BE37BC.jpeg

Cmac2111

Arachnomac
Arachnosupporter
This is our big boy slippers, also known in the family as Mr. bugeyes & affectionately referred to by my brother as 'the cocaine cat' due to his tendency to just stare at the world in wide-eyed bewilderment lol.

image_50442753.JPG

image_50405377.JPG

image_67160321.JPG

aprilmayjunebugs

Fiery but Mostly Peaceful
Arachnosupporter
I havent found any threads just for showing off your cats, maybe there is maybe there isn‘t. Well anyway I wanna start a picture thread to just show off your cats I’ll start with some of mine
View attachment 433799
View attachment 433800 View attachment 433801 View attachment 433803
Awe! They all look so innocent! But we know one of them is in the doghouse for recent antics, my money is on the tabby in the 3rd pic.

We used to have one that looked similar (actually he had us, and many neighbors, thinking he was theirs) he was near perfect as long as you catered to his quirks. He would pop his claws on the carpet by the front door at dawn to be let out to go see his other families, never had an accident or sprayed in our house, and came to the back door at dinner time. He loved the rain, and when he'd come home all wet he'd sit patiently by the door for us to get his towel and dry him off. If we gave him filtered water it would get knocked over and toilets needed to be closed at all times because that was his favorite next to puddle water. If you dared to make cat or dog noises at him, he would snub you and leave until the next day.
Once he got in a fight and came home with an abscess on his leg on Christmas eve so we cleaned and bandaged it up and Christmas morning he brought us a dead bird. He watched us put it in bag and throw it away, never brought us another dead thing again.
Then during summer he disappeared for two months when there was zero rain, finally came back dirty and hungry, ate, let us love on him for 10 minutes and then went of to say hello to his other people. Shortly after that he disappeared forever. Never making that mistake again. Sorry for the novel, we all miss him very much.
If I manage to find/charge my old phone I'll add some pics of Kitten.

Last edited:

tarantulas118

Arachnoknight
Awe! They all look so innocent! But we know one of them is in the doghouse for recent antics, my money is on the tabby in the 3rd pic.

We used to have one that looked similar (actually he had us, and many neighbors, thinking he was theirs) he was near perfect as long as you catered to his quirks. He would pop his claws on the carpet by the front door at dawn to be let out to go see his other families, never had an accident or sprayed in our house, and came to the back door at dinner time. He loved the rain, and when he'd come home all wet he'd sit patiently by the door for us to get his towel and dry him off. If we gave him filtered water it would get knocked over and toilets needed to be closed at all times because that was his favorite next to puddle water. If you dared to make cat or dog noises at him, he would snub you and leave until the next day.
Once he got in a fight and came home with an abscess on his leg on Christmas eve so we cleaned and bandaged it up and Christmas morning he brought us a dead bird. He watched us put it in bag and throw it away, never brought us another dead thing again.
Then during summer he disappeared for two months when there was zero rain, finally came back dirty and hungry, ate, let us love on him for 10 minutes and then went of to say hello to his other people. Shortly after that he disappeared forever. Never making that mistake again. Sorry for the novel, we all miss him very much.
If I manage to find/charge my old phone I'll add some pics of Kitten.
Quite a story! But the little troublemaker is this guy
6DC489A6-C193-44CB-987F-64C96BD15619.jpeg
he is actually my sisters cat!
all of my cats either died or ran away, the grey tabby’s name is Johnny and he is still here and he’s also my sister’s, the black and white one was my first cat and he ran away, and the brown one got chewed on by the neighbours dog and died but you know, it happens. My mom had a cat who would go away for months at a time, would come back for a day and leave for months again

aprilmayjunebugs

Fiery but Mostly Peaceful
Arachnosupporter
Quite a story! But the little troublemaker is this guy
View attachment 433854
he is actually my sisters cat!
all of my cats either died or ran away, the grey tabby’s name is Johnny and he is still here and he’s also my sister’s, the black and white one was my first cat and he ran away, and the brown one got chewed on by the neighbours dog and died but you know, it happens. My mom had a cat who would go away for months at a time, would come back for a day and leave for months again
That one looks guilty!