So happy I had to share!

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Good luck with the ones you pulled. The first time I paired her, my suntiger dunked her first sac in her water dish (I remove those now) but she ended up double-clutching so I still got slings from that pairing. Maybe you'll manage to save those eggs and still get a healthy sac.

Psychocircus91

Arachnosquire
Don't be disappointed! Even getting a few spiderlings should be very exciting for your first sac.

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Yes, still eggs... I'm not very hopeful, looks like this breeding was a bit of a fail.... :/

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lola-
Do me a favor. Lift the cup that the eggs are in out of the incubator, take a flashlight and put it underneath the container that the eggs are in, facing up. Then look very close. By now if the sac is valid, you will see legs inside of the eggs.

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
I did what you suggested and looked really hard, there does appear to be some that have leggs, but there are a few that are very clear with nothing :/...

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I did what you suggested and looked really hard, there does appear to be some that have leggs, but there are a few that are very clear with nothing :/...
Any way you could get a picture kind of like the one I posted, so we can have a look at what you're seeing?

And like my pal pyro said, this species double clutches all the time, sometimes triple I believe. So if this sac deems bad, keep your hopes up, bc there is a good chance she will drop again. just keep feeding the heck out of her. :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Any way you could get a picture kind of like the one I posted, so we can have a look at what you're seeing?

And like my pal pyro said, this species double clutches all the time, sometimes triple I believe. So if this sac deems bad, keep your hopes up, bc there is a good chance she will drop again. just keep feeding the heck out of her. :)
Id also love to see how many you got lookin good :)

And actualy i have heard of a sucessfull tripple cluch from a camb, 300plus babies in first ~200 in second and around 100 in third (not sure if the sacks always get smaller but was in this case) i heard rumors of a 4th clutch ,by a dif breeder, after 2 going bad within a few weeks of being wrapped.. But the last one was said to be a dud (was told was like 50 total survivors. Thatd be heartbreaking) but no pics or dates was given per sack just a word of mouth, i dont think 4 would be likely unless the sack was taken within first 7 days imo but heck iv been wrong before ^.^

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Sorry I got to only posting this now (very busy the past two days), the eggs still hasn't hatched, and I'm extremely doubtful that they will *sigh*.

IMG_20151009_215111.jpg

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A few look like they still will.

I circled a few that seem (just by looking at the picture though) hatchable.

What temp are you keeping these at? And what is the humidity?
Also, how many days, exactly, has it been since she LAID the eggs?

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
A few look like they still will.

I circled a few that seem (just by looking at the picture though) hatchable.

What temp are you keeping these at? And what is the humidity?
Also, how many days, exactly, has it been since she LAID the eggs?
She laid the eggs on 13/09/2015 - this would make it 26 days, the temps are not lower than 78 during the night, and are around 90 during the day, the humidity is around 80%.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hm, 90 may be pushing it. Just as long as it doesn't get more than 95..

You still may see some pop in a few days. If by day 40, you don't see anything, I'm afraid they were infertile.
However, keep her well fed, treat her the same as I told you before she dropped, and you will have a good chance of a double clutch.

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Hm, 90 may be pushing it. Just as long as it doesn't get more than 95..

You still may see some pop in a few days. If by day 40, you don't see anything, I'm afraid they were infertile.
However, keep her well fed, treat her the same as I told you before she dropped, and you will have a good chance of a double clutch.
Thanks Austin, will do, I also have a fan running in the room, I do get worried about the high temps though, summer times here the temps can go over a 100, but it's still early summer so the highest temps are around 90