User some tarantulas of mine

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well this sucks.

I was hoping my Male M. robustum would mature this molt, because my girl molted three weeks ago. I was and am dying to pair them!

Well he molted alright....but not mature.:(

Anyway, here are some pictures.

Still one of the calmest Ts I have ever had. Today was the first time he even ever attempted to flick hairs at me. but once he was out all was well. I love the funny pose's and "strutting" this species does.

Now my female...she is a mean ole' heffer!

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice pics, my M. robustum is super defensive. I still have not had a chance to sex it as of yet though.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
5 inch(maybe a tad bigger) Female P. irminia, freshly molted.

Being her usual self.

MM B. albopilosum. freshly matured. I will be pairing him with my female as soon as she molts and eats a few time.(which should be soon)

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I love the true B. vagans photo! I assume she's had a recent molt based on the intense black velvet coloration?

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Actually I cant remember if she had molted yet in that picture or not. :?

gorgeous species none the less. I really want to get a "Florida B. vagans" There colors are a lot more pronounced.

I know she is a beast when it comes to eating though. Between her and my B. albopilosum female there are some of the feistiest eaters I own.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice pics of the robustum and irminia Cody. I sorta want to get one of those robustums now. :)

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
^ I believe I will stick with what works best for my collection...roaches.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
been a while since I posted any pics. been sorta preoccupied with other things.

anyway, here is a picture of my Female H. villosella sitting on a sac. She is about 2 inches, and the sac is literally the size of a frozen pea. excited to see what this yields.

Darktiger432

Arachnopeon
Hahaha. yeah, it was a new experience for sure, never had 1st instars shipped to me as "A" freebie, let alone 50 of them.{D

And yes it does seem to take FOREVER to hit 2nd instar. but since these are LP's they will most likely be huge in a year.{D

How long did it take? Mine are like the 48th day or around that and have not darkened yet?