striped knee or zebra?

GabooN

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
for my seemanni (although a 1 inch sling) when i first was setting up his jar with 6 inches of peat moss, i pushed my finger along the class (its a round jar) , so when i was letting him out of the vial he was shipped in, he went immediately for the hole, which i was hoping for. He adapted that as his burrow and continued it down teh side of teh glass till the very bottom where he turned inwards and i can only assume made a decent sized chamber.

This is the best pic i have of what i mean. Im not at my dads where he is so i cant get a better one right now
Basically, the origional hole i made was about an inch higher than he is in the picture, and now it goes all teh way down teh front, just passed the bottom of the pic. Also the substrate was level , no build up of peat around the hole obviously. like a giant ant hill :p

Last edited:

Imegnixs_Cinder

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
cacoseraph I really never knew that! Would love to read that thread if you can find the link, thanks! :)

Imegnixs_Cinder

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks, that really is fasinating reading, learn something new everyday!
I can't say Im in any great hury to pick mine up and try it tho lol.

Kazuki

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thx so much for that thread, with the given information, i think i have a girl here. thankyou so much