Tailless whip scorpion

creepycrawler1

Arachnopeon
Hey! So I just got two new beautiful Tws and I am not 100% on its species. Also can anyone help me with how to sex them. (Also idk what thread to use sorry if this is not the right one) IMG_7140.jpeg

Hardus nameous

Yes, but only on Tuesdays!
Arachnosupporter +
It looks like it might be a Damon medius to me, but I'm not 100% sure.

Hardus nameous

Yes, but only on Tuesdays!
Arachnosupporter +
I don't think those are supposed to be kept together unless you're mating them......

creepycrawler1

Arachnopeon
I was told and read that I can with a big enough tank and if they are around the same size and my hopes is one is a female. That’s why I need help sexing them

gzophia

Arachnosquire
Looks like a Damon sp. to me. It's probably either Damon diadema or Damon medius as those two are really the only available Damon sp. in the US hobby (the former is quite rare now though).
Damon diadema have three light stripes on their legs, while Damon medius have only two. However, younger Damon medius can appear to have three, so I think it really depends on the individuals' age.

I might just be seeing things, but those do look like opposite sexes. The one on the top of the second image seems to be female and the one on the bottom could be a male. However, the most accurate way to sex them is to look for red hairs on the bottom of their abdomens.

You can find that post here:
And yes, communal setups are not recommended for this species as they will readily eat each other. It's a big risk, even with a large tank and plenty of food, but it might work. Who knows? Good luck!